Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    When Zhou Hao came out, he also saw the jade pendant in Mo Yuxin's hand. When he saw the jade pendant, his eyes were straightened. What Mo Yuxin carved made the original piece of waste look taller. The scraps can only be sold for five to six hundred yuan, but now including Mo Yuxin's carver, it can be sold for more than two to thirty thousand.

    Zhou Hao's eyes lit up, "I'm going, Yuxin, you are no different from the ones carved by the top domestic sculptors. After you carved this jade, the price has increased several times. I really didn't expect that I would I really found a treasure, absolutely, I have to introduce you to my father, let’s go for a walk.”

    Mo Yuxin smiled and followed, the price of carving a thing in her previous life was about hundreds of thousands It's between millions, but the premise is that she has already become famous at that time, and she has a prosperous career in the domestic sculpture industry, and she is escorted by a master, which can be said to be smooth sailing.     But in this life, she doesn't have a master to guide her. The industry of sculpture is very similar to that of painting. Having a famous master will help her a lot, but a lot of things about her original body have not been kept secret. Well, I can only make money while thinking about apprenticeship.     Soon, Mo Yuxin took Zhou Hao's car to the headquarters of the Zhou Group. Jade is one of the leading industries of the Zhou Group, but Zhou also has investments in catering and hotels, which can be regarded as a comprehensive enterprise.     Under Zhou Hao's leadership, Mo Yuxin soon arrived at the office of Zhou Hao's father, Zhou Yueran. Zhou Hao smiled and introduced to Zhou Yueran: "This is the friend who sold my jade, Mo Yuxin. Dad, I am real." I didn't expect that Yuxin is still a top-notch sculptor, look at the things she sculpts, they are no worse than those of the master from Xining City we invited last time."     Zhou Yueran didn't care so much at first, after all, he didn't believe that young How could it be possible for Qing to be skilled, but when he saw the jade pendant in his son's hand, his eyes were straightened, "Miss Mo? This is really something you carved out? It doesn't seem like this kind of skill can be accomplished in a few years. Are you interested?" Come to us to develop."     Mo Yuxin smiled and replied: "Mr. Zhou, I still want to do it myself for the time being, but if your company has any jade that needs to be carved, you can also entrust me to handle it."

    Mo Yuxin has her own plans for the future, and doesn't want to work in anyone's company.

    Zhou Yueran thought for a while and said: "That's okay, but Miss Mo, you should know this business. Fame is also very important, so I can only give you about 50,000 yuan for a piece of work, and the older ones are the most Give it up to 100,000." He wanted to lure Mo Yuxin into the company to help him with things, so after Mo Yuxin just refused, Zhou Yueran's tone became business-like, how could a president of him have time for someone he couldn't win over? people waste.

    "It's ok. After all, I'm really not famous now, so I won't bother Mr. Zhou. I'll talk to Brother Zhou about the rest of the matter." Mo Yuxin also saw the impatience in other people's eyes. The jade company has its own chief engraver, but just now I just refused.     After the two came out, Zhou Hao looked at Mo Yuxin with some embarrassment: "Yuxin, I'm sorry, my dad is a businessman, so he must put his own interests first."     Mo Yuxin smiled and shook her head, "It's okay Son, I like to make friends with straightforward people, and we can talk to each other about anything, Brother Zhou, you can also contact me if you have jades that need to be carved." "Okay, when another batch of jadeites come back next week, I will     definitely Your help is indispensable, and by the way, I have to give you the labor cost of the jade just now, the original cost of a few hundred, now it’s no problem to sell it for 20,000 to 30,000, I’ll give you 10,000.” Zhou Hao said that he wanted to pay.     Mo Yuxin smiled and said: "No need, I'm short of money recently,     brother Zhou will be able to introduce me if he has a job in the future." The phone was transferred another 10,000 yuan to Mo Yuxin.     Mo Yuxin had no choice but to accept it. It was almost three o'clock in the afternoon after such a toss. Not much, but diapers are consumables. Mo Yu thought about buying some more for Zai Zai, and bought some toys, and finally went to the supermarket to buy a lot of food for Su Yubing. With three big bags, Mo Yuxin went to Su Yubing's dormitory again.