Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    "Yubing, are you going to the bar? I want to drink the orange juice there, and I'll be with you." Mo Yuxin smiled and said sincerely.

    Su Yubing looked at Mo Yuxin, then at the three big bumps on Mo Yuxin's arm that were bitten by mosquitoes, looked at Mo Yuxin with complicated eyes for a long time, and said: "Mo Yuxin, I don't care about you What do you want to do now, or have any purpose, I still have to tell you again, it is impossible for the two of us, and baby, I will not let you, don’t even think about it, we will still be the same as before Just keep a distance, you don't have to bother about my affairs, let alone send me to work every day, understand?"

    Mo Yuxin pursed her lips a little embarrassed, and could only quibble and say: "I'm not sending you off, I just want to I’m drinking the orange juice from the Craze Bar, and you don’t want to be with me, so I’ll stay away from you.”

    Su Yubing glanced at Mo Yuxin again, and snorted coldly: “It’s up to you.” Then he walked away first .

    Mo Yuxin slowly followed behind Su Yubing, making sure that Su Yubing was within his sight.

    Su Yubing entered the bar and glanced back, Mo Yuxin was still following him not too far away, Su Yubing didn't mean to wait for Mo Yuxin, when Mo Yuxin entered the bar, Su Yubing had already No one was there.

    Mo Yuxin was indeed a little thirsty as she walked all the way, so she ordered a glass of orange juice and drank it, but before she had two sips of orange juice, two Omegas came over and said they wanted to buy her a drink.     Mo Yuxin refused with a smile, and then a male Omega came over and wanted to ask Mo Yuxin to dance, but Mo Yuxin was so annoyed that she looked up and saw Su Yubing who was selling wine, and the Omega pointed to Su Yubing , and said: "That's my girlfriend, I'm sorry, I just sent her to work, and I don't care about other things."     The male Omega showed a regretful look, but he believed it after seeing Mo Yu's hearty orange juice, after all Who doesn't have to come to a bar and drink orange juice?

    Mo Yuxin saw that there was nothing else going on here, so she wandered back alone. The bar is in the city center, but if you want to enter the bar, you have to go through four interlocking narrow alleys , when Mo Yuxin went back, she felt that this place was not safe, and even met a couple by chance in the alley, and they were inseparable.

    What Mo Yuxin didn't notice was that Yan Fangping was standing beside a big tree on the opposite side of the road, staring at the entrance of the alley. He followed Su Yubing carefully for a few days, and finally got Su Yubing During the day, Su Yubing either went to class or went to work in a milk tea shop. There was no way for him to do it. The only place where he could do it was in the winding alley in front of this bar.     I don’t know if the owner of the bar deliberately created an ambiguous atmosphere. The street lights in the alley are all light orange, and people’s faces can’t be seen clearly when they are far away. Yan Fangping originally thought that he would do it today, but he found that Mo Yuxin also followed behind Su Yubing.     Yan Fangping could only slow down, hoping that Mo Yuxin would hurry up to do other things, so that he could find an opportunity to make a move. Unexpectedly, Mo Yuxin also went to the Craze Bar in the end.     The steel knife in Yan Fangping's hand was rubbed brightly by him. He tightened the knife in his hand, thinking that it was impossible for Mo Yuxin to come every day, Su Yubing would always fail, and he could do it when the time came. Holding the cold blade against Su Yubing's tender white and slender neck, if Su Yubing obediently obeyed him, he could still let her live, otherwise, don't blame him for being cruel.     It was only around 8:30 on the way back when Mo Yuxin walked back. The Gambling Stone Market should be full of people at this moment. After thinking about it, she took a taxi and went to the Gambling Stone Market. Needing money to raise the cubs, to help Yuanshen support his mother, and his sister who is like a little rabbit, Mo Yu thought to herself that she must make up for the university that Yuanshen owed her sister.     She still remembers the last time the little girl came to Xining University, when Jiang Qian and the others introduced the teaching building and library to the little girl, the light in the little girl's eyes was the yearning for the campus, Mo Yu thought to herself , and when I earn some more money, I will send the little girl to a special counseling institution to study, let the little girl also take the college entrance examination, and it is best to be admitted to a university, so I am not occupying the original body in vain up.