Chapter 101 - 110

_
Chapter 101 (add more)

    After New Year's Day, Xining University also ushered in a crazy exam season. The library, which is usually not popular, has become a place where students rush to go at the end of each semester.

    For the scumbags, it's too important to sharpen your guns before the battle. The teacher will mark the key points, but you have to memorize them well.

    The same is true for Mo Yuxin these days. She never thought that she would have to take the exam after being reborn. Fortunately, she listened to the lectures in class later, and she understood more or less. Otherwise, some knowledge would be too difficult. By rote.

    There were no classes in January, and the students were waiting for the exams. Mo Yuxin and Su Yubing sent Zai Zai to Zhao Yingzhi every morning, and picked him up at five or six in the afternoon. Home.

    For the rest of the time, both of them were reviewing their homework. Mo Yuxin thought it would be fine as long as she was not asked to make up the exam, while Su Yubing would review more carefully, after all, she still had to get a scholarship.

    The desk in Mo Yuxin's studio is very big, and Mo Yuxin and Su Yubing have been reviewing here for the past few days.

    After all, Su Yubing is a top student who has been studying for three years. At this moment, he is basically looking at the areas that the teacher did not focus on, because usually there are always topics that are not the focus of the teacher. After reading a In about an hour, Su Yubing basically completed today's study plan, and she will go to tutor in the afternoon.

    Mo Yuxin was staring at the book, memorizing a question for 20 minutes, and when Su Yubing looked at Mo Yuxin, Mo Yuxin was distracted.

    Su Yubing was amused, and tapped his index finger lightly on the table, "Where did all my thoughts go? How many questions have you mastered?"

    Mo Yuxin immediately came back to her senses, and looked at Su with aggrieved eyes. Yu Bing, "The main reason is that some people can't understand it. Rote memorization is really easy to distract your mind. Yu Bing, why don't you let me explain? I'll cook something delicious for you at night." Su Yubing moved a stool and sat down

    . Going to Mo Yuxin's side, he smiled lightly and said, "You can talk about it, but you are not allowed to cook delicious food at night. I feel that after moving out, I have become fatter than when I was at school. From now on, I am not allowed to make such delicious dinners."

    Mo Yuxin responded softly: "Okay, then make dinner easier from now on.

    Is Teacher Su satisfied?" , you can check it in the afternoon, you must pass the test without any problem." Su Yubing said, opened the book and started to talk.

    Mo Yuxin also leaned closer, listening to what Su Yubing told her was indeed better than her dry memorization by rote.

    It's just that the distance between the two was very close, Mo Yuxin listened for a while, then shifted her gaze to the side of Su Yubing's face, and for a while, she was so busy looking at Su Yubing that she forgot to attend the class.

    Su Yubing asked Mo Yuxin if she understood this point of knowledge. Seeing that no one was paying attention to her, she looked up and saw Mo Yuxin staring at her, Su Yubing coughed lightly with reddish ears With a sound, he pushed Mo Yuxin.     "I'm giving you a lecture, where are you looking? If you don't listen carefully, Teacher Su will get angry with you." Su Yubing said angry words, but the corners of his lips raised unconsciously, and he was not angry at all. look.     Mo Yuxin didn't look back at Su Yubing, and moved closer, wrapping her left hand around Su Yubing's waist, "Mr. Su, don't be angry, can I listen carefully this time? I'm sure I won't look around. Already."     Su Yubing leaned into Mo Yu's heart, and said with a light smile, "Are you serious about listening to the lecture? How can there be students hugging the teacher while listening to the lecture?" "We are not only between students and     teachers Relationship." Mo Yuxin not only did not let go, but even tightened her grip.     Su Yubing put down the pen with reddish ears, leaned into Mo Yu's chest and asked, "Is there any other relationship     ?" "Mo Yuxin replied softly. When she was speaking, her eyes stopped on the side of Su Yubing's face and lips from time to time.     Su Yubing didn't know where she was watching, coughed lightly and straightened up slightly, "Okay, I won't quarrel with you, or I won't be able to finish the talk in a while, you hurry up and listen to me, or you will fail at the end of the semester Yes, our babies have been spoiled by you."