Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    The next day, Mo Yuxin got up early in the morning. She was exhausted from doing things the day before, and today she changed into a casual outfit. The lower body is a pair of light white jeans with white sneakers, and the upper body is a pair of Plain black T-shirt.

    She was afraid that she would be late, so she rang the watch bell at seven o'clock the day before. After packing herself up, she went to the cafeteria with her books and had a meal. Then she went to the study room. It was only a quarter past 8:00, and Mo Yuxin was going to wait for Su Yubing in the corridor in order to show that she attached great importance to it.

    She is leaning against the wall of the corridor and playing with her mobile phone is also a scene of her own. Many men and women will look at Mo Yuxin from time to time, and Mo Yuxin accepts them all. There is nothing wrong with her good-looking face. Everyone loves beauty. There are.

    But when she was playing with her mobile phone, she obviously felt a vicious gaze, and she subconsciously raised her head to meet a pair of eyes full of viciousness.

    It was a very ordinary-looking beta, and she was staring at Mo Yuxin with vicious eyes at the moment. Mo Yuxin followed his gaze and stared back. The thing she is most afraid of is trouble, and she even likes to find something from time to time. Trouble, which cockroach is this that popped out of the gutter, and still looks at me like this?

    The boy obviously didn't expect that Mo Yuxin would raise his head suddenly, and the eyes he looked at Mo Yuxin immediately panicked, seeing Mo Yuxin's eyes looking straight over, he hurried to the study room while avoiding Mo Yuxin in a panic walk.

    Mo Yuxin looked at the boy's back and narrowed his eyes slightly.

    When Su Yubing came over, she saw Mo Yuxin staring at the door of the study room with an unfriendly expression, and she called out from a distance: "Mo Yuxin." Only then did Mo Yuxin look away, her face raised

    . He went up to help Su Yubing take the book with a smile, and said with a smile: "Yubing has worked hard, this book is so heavy, I will take it, I will take it, and this water glass is also quite heavy, I will carry it." Su

    Yubing He glanced at the attentive Mo Yuxin, "Stop doing this, hurry in and start, by the way, what were you doing just now?"

    Mo Yuxin explained while holding things: "I met a male beta when I was waiting for you in the corridor, he stared at me with very sinister eyes, and then I stared back, and he was scared I'm in the self-study room."

    "I know you?" Su Yubing asked.

    Mo Yuxin shook his head, "I don't know him, anyway, he shouldn't be in our class, I don't have any impression of him."

    The two of them had already entered the self-study room when they were talking, and it was still early, and Mo Yuxin was added to the self-study room. There were only 7 people with Su Yubing, Mo Yuxin was in the back corner of the classroom, and saw the boy who had just glared at her.

    The boy was also looking at them, more precisely, he was looking at Su Yubing.

    Su Yubing glanced at the boy, seeing that it was Yan Fangping from their class, he didn't pay much attention, and sat with Mo Yuxin at the second table directly in front of Yan Fangping.

    Mo Yuxin whispered to Su Yubing: "That boy behind us is staring at me."

    Su Yubing shook his head and said: "You have caught so many rich women, if you catch someone they like, can you not hold grudges against you?" Mo