Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Mo Yuxin looked at Su Yubing's tears like a kite with a broken thread, and was a little flustered for a while, while handing Su Yubing a handkerchief, he softly coaxed: "Yubing, don't be angry, I didn't think that You want me to stand so far away from you, can I be obedient?"

    Su Yubing didn't care that she and Mo Yuxin were still standing on the tree-lined road, anyway, her mood suddenly rose She was so out of breath from crying, she didn't pick up the tissue that Mo Yuxin handed her, and she didn't want to pick it up either, she just felt wronged and wanted to cry out loud.

    Mo Yuxin, a solo mother, has never experienced this before. Seeing that Su Yubing didn't pick up a tissue, she could only look at Su Yubing's face, and carefully helped Su Yubing wipe away her tears, coaxing softly while wiping: " If you feel uncomfortable and want to cry, it’s okay, I’ll be here with you, maybe you won’t feel so uncomfortable when you cry, and I’ll always be with you from now on.” It’s okay for Mo Yu not to coax Su Yubing, but the more she coaxes Su Yubing to     cry The worse it got, the whole body was crying and trembling. Mo Yuxin hesitated for a long time whether to hug her in her arms, but after thinking for a long time, she still weakly stretched out her hand and put it on Su Yubing's waist, She hugged Su Yubing to her side, and seeing that Su Yubing didn't reject her, Mo Yuxin took Su Yubing into her arms again.     Su Yubing didn't struggle either, anyway, she was feeling uncomfortable now, it was rare to have a hug in front of her that could make her cry, Su Yubing didn't care if it was outside, she wrapped her arms around Mo Yuxin's back, Mo Yu cried with aggrieved heart.     Mo Yuxin gently took Su Yubing into her arms, and comforted Su Yubing's back with one hand, "We will cry away all the unhappy things, and all the happy things will be left in the future. I was wrong, I let you bear too much alone, but we will face it together in the future, you will not be alone, I will be here." "Where were you before then? Do you know that I was born by myself     ? How scared you were when you were a baby, and where were you when your baby got pneumonia, you didn’t think of her until the baby was more than four months old, you’re an asshole..." Su Yubing scolded Mo Yu while crying All kinds of things before the heart are not.

    While coaxing Su Yubing, Mo Yuxin had to take the blame, "I'm sorry Yubing, or else you'd be the old me and die, and now I'm a better me, the one who wants to take care of you and the baby is the real one. I, I will be very obedient in the future, I will do whatever you ask me to do, and I don’t plan to fall in love or get married anymore, I will stay by your side and guard you and the baby.” Su Yubing

    cried After a while, most of the anger in my heart went down, but now I feel more comfortable. Hearing Mo Yuxin say that she will not fall in love or get married in the future, and will always guard her and the baby, Su Yubing felt a little awkward again, and said with a suppressed cry: "You think beautifully. I told you that you can't miss me and the baby anymore. We will be ordinary friends at most in the future. Don't even think about anything else."

    Originally, Su Yubing wanted to say this to Mo Yuxin in a cold tone. She was talking, but she was still crying, and her voice was muffled, and Mo Yuxin's ears sounded more like a baby.

    Mo Yu's eyes were gentle, and her coaxing voice was even softer, "Okay, I'm already very happy to be friends, and don't worry, I don't miss you and the baby, I just want to take good care of you and the baby." Baby."     "I don't need you to take care of it, you just take care of the baby a little bit." Su Yubing sniffed and insisted, even if she was always taken care of by Mo Yuxin recently, Su Yubing didn't want to admit it, anyway, she didn't need it Others will take care of her. If Mo Yu wants to take care of her, she can take care of the baby.     Unexpectedly, the man was not angry when she said that, and he still coaxed her nicely, "Okay, I know you can live well without me taking care of you, so I can take care of the baby with you, right? "     Su Yubing wanted to lose his temper, but he couldn't lose his temper because of the gentleness in Mo Yuxin's voice, so he responded with a muffled "Yes", which was a response to Mo Yuxin.     After she cried a lot, she felt a lot more relaxed. Su Yubing thought that she had a hug that could let her vent, but it actually felt pretty good, and she and Mo Yuxin also made it clear that they were just ordinary The relationship between friends can only be ordinary friends.