Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    After the water boiled, Mo Yuxin put the hangover medicine in a cup, washed it with hot water, put it aside and waited for it to cool before feeding it to Su Yubing.

    She helped Su Yubing take off her shoes, hugged him up, so that Su Yubing could rest on the pillow, and helped her cover the quilt. After finishing all this, Mo Yu lay down on the side tired on the bed.

    She was really busy today, first she went through time travel, then she was put into this scumbag's body, and then she spent a day in the jade market to get her first pot of gold, and at night, she followed the instructions on the pages of the book in her mind. Instructions, successfully prevented the heroine from being bullied, and now brought the drunk Su Yubing back to take care of her, Mo Yuxin felt that she was about to become a superman, and now thinking about it, she was really tired.     After another ten minutes, guessing that the medicine for sobering up was almost cold, Mo Yuxin helped Su Yubing up, let someone lean in her arms, and poured the warm medicine in the cup into Su Yubing little by little. Sipping it in his mouth, Su Yubing seemed to be thirsty, and he didn't object to drinking the liquid in his mouth, but he frowned and felt that the taste of the water was strange.     Su Yubing felt dizzy and dizzy, he didn't even have the strength to open his eyes. After drinking the liquid in his mouth, he fell asleep.     Seeing that Su Yubing was fine, Mo Yuxin breathed a sigh of relief. She took a bathrobe and took a shower, dried her hair, and lay on the bed to upload the video recorded in the bar on the cloud again. There is a backup on disk.     I looked at the number 1 to n of the rich woman on the phone, thinking that I will return to school tomorrow, and I have to pay back all the money of these people. Fortunately, I have a notebook with a password, which rich woman bought her how much money in it. Gifts, how much money was lent to her by a rich woman, these are all recorded, or Mo Yuxin will just wait and cry.     She put down her phone, turned off the bedside lamp, and sorted out what happened today. The page of the book that stayed in the bar in her mind had been erased, and Mo Yu was rewritten. Heart everything happened today.     Mo Yuxin wanted to go over these things again, but she felt sleepy and soon fell asleep.     At six o'clock in the morning, Mo Yuxin woke up on time, not because she had this habit in her previous life, but because this body had just been occupied by her, and she still retained some muscle memory of the original owner.

    The original owner got up at 6 o'clock, it was definitely not for studying, but for teasing girls, the original body would wear clean clothes every day, first he pretended to read books on the bench beside the playground, established his personality as a cool student, and waited for the playground When the master was a little more, she started running again. The original body had a good body proportion, and many fanboys and girls were watching the original body run.

    Mo Yuxin lay on the bed with her eyes open, she really didn't understand, what's the good of fishing so many rich women? Wouldn't it be nice to become a rich woman by yourself?

    Anyway, she couldn't fall asleep anymore, so Mo Yuxin changed her clothes, got her room card, got up and went to the hotel's breakfast place to eat, thinking that she could bring Su Yubing something back after eating.

    Mo Yuxin walked for a while, Su Yubing slowly opened her eyes, her head hurt a little, but it was not serious, when she found herself on the hotel bed, Su Yubing almost cried out in a hurry.     She forced herself to calm down, checked her body, and confirmed that her body hadn't been touched by others, and then she was slightly relieved, but when she saw the messy quilt next to her, Su Yubing raised her heart again, Someone slept with her in this room last night.     Who on earth is it? Now she only remembers what Wei Shiqi said to humiliate her in the private room, and she can't remember anything after that.     When Su Yubing was worried, Mo Yuxin came back after breakfast, she took the room card and opened it with a beep, and met Su Yubing who was standing beside the bed in a panic.     Mo Yuxin was somewhat embarrassed when she saw Su Yubing, so she smiled awkwardly, and said hello to Su Yubing, "Good morning, Yubing.     " Together? As if there was some stress reaction, Su Yubing pointed at Mo Yuxin, "Stand back, I will tell you to back off." "     Okay, I will back off, Yubing, don't get me wrong, you drank too much last night, I sent you back. When I returned to school, it was already past the lock-up point of the dormitory building. I could only ask for a room near the school. I really didn’t do anything else. I even brought you breakfast back .” As he spoke, he raised the food in his hands, and in view of the various scumbag behaviors of the original body, Mo Yuxin could only defend himself first, but obviously the hostess didn’t really believe it.