Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Mo Yuxin used a pencil to draw lines on the surface of the jade, and soon a naive little pig appeared on the rough jadeite. She used a carving knife to outline the little pig according to the drawn lines bit by bit, and then The piglet on the jade was completely cut out with a cutting machine, and then there was another round of polishing. It was almost nine o'clock in the evening when the piglet was carved.

    Mo Yuxin hurriedly put the piglet away, took a taxi and went back to school. When she went back, the takeaway she ordered was also placed on the table at the door of the dormitory. After taking the takeaway, Mo Yuxin rushed back to the dormitory.

    In the past few days, I have to carve jade and go to class again. Mo Yuxin is indeed a little tired. After eating dinner and taking a shower, she falls asleep deeply. She sleeps until after ten o'clock the next morning. Fortunately, She has no class today.

    Mo Yuxin got up and sat on the bed to look at her roommates. She still woke up early? Chen Ge is still soundly asleep at the moment, it looks like everyone is going to sleep until the dark.

    Mo Yu wanted to go to the mall to buy some string, and planned to weave it on the little jade pig by herself, so that it would be convenient for Zai Zai to wear it, and it would be convenient for Zai Zai to grab and play with. After thinking about it, she got up and started tidying up.

    After taking a shower, Mo Yuxin changed into a moon white waist-pinch dress that she liked very much recently and went out. In order to go to the factory to carve jade, she hasn't worn her favorite skirt for several days. Yes, after all, every time I go to the factory, I always get dirty all over my body.

    Now it's finally time to dress up. After changing clothes and putting on delicate makeup, Mo Yuxin's mood improved a lot.

    There are many kinds of jade threads in the store, but Mo Yuxin chose the red one, because she wanted her little moon to be prosperous and healthy.

    She simply borrowed a lighter from the clerk at the place where she bought the thread and began to weave it. Mo Yuxin was already dexterous, and soon a few strands of silk thread turned into a beautiful pattern in her hands. Pigs are fine.

    Mo Yuxin put the piggy away and went back to school. When she was almost downstairs in Su Yubing's dormitory, Mo Yuxin called Su Yubing.

    Su Yubing's part-time job at the milk tea shop was in the afternoon, and he was holding a small toy in the dormitory to coax Zai Zai to play, and Zai Zai was sitting in Su Yubing's arms playing with a little tiger when he heard his mother's cell phone ringing , Zai Zai pointed at Su Yubing's cell phone with bright eyes and said "Yeah!" She was still curious about the rectangular box that could produce sound.

    Su Yubing pinched Zaizai's little fleshy hands amusedly, and said with a smile: "Mom heard it, answer the phone now, okay, let's see who is calling?"

    Su Yubing said and took the phone When he arrived in front of Zai Zai, seeing that it was Mo Yuxin's call, he smiled lightly and said to Zai Zai, "It's a call from some villain, does Little Moon want to answer it?" Zai Zai couldn't understand what Su Yubing was saying

    , But it didn't affect her answering the call, "Yeah", Zai Zai Xiaozui replied, while he wanted to grab Su Yubing's phone to play.

    Su Yubing thought for a while, connected the phone, and placed it next to Zai Zai's face.

    Zai Zai is very curious. Although she doesn't know what it is, she knows that her mother always talks to this thing! So Zai Zai imitated Su Yubing's appearance, said a few words "Yeah Yahhh" to the phone, and laughed happily while "Yah Yahhh", Su Yubing was also cute by Zai Zai's cute and lovely appearance broken.