Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    In ten minutes or so, the doctors' diagnosis of Su Yubing was over. They prescribed Su Yubing medicine for infusion, and told the nurse to come over for the infusion in a while.

    Mo Yuxin went over to ask about Su Yubing's situation: "Doctor, what happened to my girlfriend, she passed out all of a sudden?" Because it was written in the book that it was due to exhaustion and malnutrition, Mo Yuxin didn't care. Knowing whether the book is reliable or not, I still have to ask myself.

    When the doctor heard that Mo Yuxin was the patient's girlfriend, he glanced at Mo Yuxin like a scumbag, "Your girlfriend is not in good health, and it seems that she is in shock caused by malnutrition. The specific situation will have to wait until now." Several blood tests came out, I didn’t say, give your girlfriend a good supplement, and you can see what it looks like?” “Yes, yes, it is

    indeed my negligence, doctor, how long will it take for her to recover? Wake up?" Mo Yuxin asked again.

    "It stands to reason that it's nothing serious. I woke up in an hour or two." The doctor gave Mo Yuxin another meaningful look, and then left.

    "Thank you doctor." Mo Yuxin thanked again, then moved another stool from the ward, and sat on the side of the bed.

    After a while, the nurse prepared the solution and infused it for Su Yubing. Seeing that Mo Yuxin kept looking at her, she explained, "It's just an ordinary nutrient solution. There are two bags in total. After the infusion, the family members asked me to change the solution." "

    Okay Thank you." Mo Yuxin looked at Su Yubing who was lying on the hospital bed, Su Yubing's face was still a little pale at the moment, Mo Yuxin felt very uncomfortable looking at her, she is a good young lady , to make it into the current state, the original body really committed a crime.

    Mo Yu thought that after helping Yuanshen to pay back almost everything she owed to others, she would be able to start a fun single life.

    Mo Yuxin saw a lot of cold sweat on Su Yubing's forehead, and asked an aunt in the clinic to help her watch Su Yubing, and went to the supermarket in the hospital to buy a few bottles of water and towels.

    Seeing Mo Yuxin came back, the aunt smiled and said, "I'm back, don't worry, your girlfriend is still asleep."

    Mo Yuxin smiled at Auntie, and passed two bottles of water to Auntie, "Auntie, thank you for your help just now, I bought too much water, let's drink together." Without waiting for Auntie to refuse, he stuffed the water into Auntie Two bottles in hand.

    The aunt looked at the two bottles of water in her hand, smiled and shook her head: "You child, didn't you just help you look after someone for a while?"

    Mo Yuxin smiled and said: "A few bottles of water are worthless, you It's kind of you to help me look after people."

    Hearing what Mo Yuxin said, the aunt accepted the water without any further excuses, anyway, after looking at it for a while, she thinks that Mo Yuxin is pretty good.

    Mo Yuxin unscrewed a bottle of water and took a few sips, then wet the towel with mineral water and helped Su Yubing wipe the sweat from his forehead. It was caused by Su Yubing's weakness.

    Glancing at his watch, it was past eleven o'clock in the morning. Mo Yuxin and his major had two big classes in the afternoon, so Mo Yuxin first called Fu Zhitao.

    Fu Zhitao was teasing the baby in the dormitory, and she frowned when she saw the caller ID on the phone, and the two words "scum girl" were shaking non-stop on the phone screen at this moment.