Chapter 24

Chapter 24 (add more)

    Mo Yuxin had a simple meal at noon, and went back to the dormitory to rest for a while. In the afternoon, several people in the dormitory went to the classroom early. After all, no one wanted to fail the course.

    As soon as Mo Yuxin entered the classroom, she glanced around. Seeing that Su Yubing and the others from the dormitory were also coming, her eyes lit up immediately, and she said to the roommate next to her, "I went to find Yubing, in case it really hurts me later." Answer the question, and I can ask Yu Bing."

    Jiang Qian and the others nodded, and sat down at a place away from the blackboard.

    Mo Yuxin smiled and went to look for Su Yubing. Seeing that Su Yubing was sitting on the outermost side today, obviously there was no room for her. I can sit with you, and if the teacher asks a question, I can’t help you.”

    Su Yubing glanced at Mo Yuxin, and said coldly, “Didn’t I talk to you all morning?”

    "I'm just in case, Yu Bing, can't we sit together? I feel like crying again." Mo Yuxin added a pouted expression.

    It made Su Yubing feel cold, remembering Mo Yuxin's "beeping" that day, she really didn't want Mo Yuxin to be beeping at herself in front of so many people, so she hurriedly stopped and said, "Don't Cry, okay, I agree, let's sit in the back row." "

    Okay, I knew Yubing would definitely help me." Mo Yuxin showed a sincere smile again, the angry Su Yubing didn't know What should I say, since when did this person get so thick-skinned?

    Mo Yuxin quickly took a seat inside, so that Su Yubing sat on the outside of Mo Yuxin.

    There was still a while before the class time, Mo Yuxin did not play with her mobile phone for the first time, but unfolded the book and started to read it.

    Su Yubing looked at Mo Yuxin in front of her, feeling a little complicated in her heart. She had been in contact with Mo Yuxin recently, and her original intention was to let Mo Yuxin reveal her secrets, and wanted to see how Mo Yuxin couldn't pretend, but now it seems that Mo Yuxin Although his heart is weird, what he does is quite normal, and he didn't avoid suspicion with himself because of the reason of fishing for a rich woman.

    Su Yubing sighed. Since her goal was not achieved, she didn't want to have too much contact with Mo Yuxin anymore. She would treat the 20,000 yuan that Mo Yuxin transferred to her as child support , so that my pressure will be less. As for her tuition, Su Yubing does not plan to use Mo Yuxin's money. Her three part-time jobs should still be done. After all, will Mo Yuxin always pay her? She doesn't know about the baby support, so she can only earn as much money as possible.     When Yan Fangping entered the classroom, he glanced around as he walked, and saw Su Yubing and Mo Yuxin sitting together again, his eyes were red with anger, he couldn't understand why Su Yubing was so despicable, he must Are you in a hurry to get close to a scumbag?     Regarding Yan Fangping's reaction, Mo Yuxin and the others didn't see it at all, one was looking at the problem and thinking about sharpening his guns before the battle, and the other had something on his mind.     Soon, the high math teacher walked into the classroom, first called a wave of names, and soon he called Mo Yuxin: "Mo Yuxin, we agreed in the last class, you put the exercise two The third question in it will be explained to the students to review."     Mo Yu's eyes are bright, or the heroine is a top student, when Su Yubing gave her extra lessons in the morning, he told her that the teacher is the most helpful. Maybe she was asked the third question, because that question covered a lot of knowledge points, and Su Yubing told her three times before she could even remember it by rote. Now the teacher directly asked this question. As for the question, Mo Yuxin immediately had a bottom line.     "There are three main formulas used in this question..." She followed what Su Yubing told her in the morning, and explained the question in a cat-and-eye manner.     The teacher smiled and waved to her, jokingly said: "That's right, listening to lectures in class is the most important thing, if there is anything you want to say to your girlfriend, it's not too late to talk about it after class." Mo Yuxin smiled at the     teacher With a smile, he finally managed to muddle through, avoiding the crisis of failing the exam.     Just as she was about to take out her phone to play, she saw Su Yubing looking at her, and instinctively handed the phone to Su Yubing obediently.