Chapter 91 - 100

_
Chapter 91 (add more)

    Su Yubing saw Mo Yuxin approaching, the grievance in his eyes was even worse, and what he said was a bit coquettish: "Mo Yuxin, the kitchen was almost blown up by me, ahem, it smells so bad, you still have Don’t feel well, don’t come here.”

    Mo Yuxin didn’t listen to Su Yubing’s words, she hurried into the kitchen, put her hands on Su Yubing’s shoulders and asked nervously: “The kitchen doesn’t matter, how are you? Didn't it get burned?"

    Mo Yuxin checked Su Yubing again, and she was relieved when she saw that there was nothing wrong with her, and turned on the range hood in the kitchen. Pretty big.

    Su Yubing's heart was warmed by being asked by Mo Yuxin. Sure enough, she was still very important in Mo Yuxin's heart. She failed to cook, and now she just wanted to act like a baby with Mo Yuxin.

    "Mo Yuxin, my wrist was burned." Su Yubing stretched his wrist forward, trying to attract Mo Yuxin's attention.

    Mo Yuxin immediately became nervous when she heard this, and didn't care to pay attention to other things. She hurriedly grabbed Su Yubing's wrist and looked it up. Fortunately, there were only two small spots on Su Yubing's delicate wrist. Even so, Mo Yuxin felt a little distressed, and gently touched Su Yubing's white and tender wrist with her fingers, "Does it still hurt?" "A little bit, it won't hurt if you

    touch it." She saw Mo Sweat broke out on Yuxin's forehead again, knowing that Mo Yuxin was struggling to stand, she simply leaned over and hugged Mo Yuxin's waist so that Mo Yuxin could stand on her own.

    Mo Yuxin heard the grievance in Su Yubing's words, leaned on Su Yubing slightly, touched Su Yubing's wrist lightly with one hand, and coaxed: "Didn't you be forbidden to enter the kitchen? Is it to give Shall I cook?"

    "Well, I usually see you cooking very easily, but I didn't expect it to be so troublesome." Su Yubing muttered softly.

    Mo Yuxin smiled lightly and said: "We can order takeaway, don't make it yourself next time, I will feel bad if I get burned.

    " God, you are not feeling well, and I also wanted to cook for you, and this turned out to be like this." Su Yubing gently rubbed Mo Yuxin's shoulder and said.

    "You have taken care of me a lot. From sending me to the hospital to taking care of me when I come back, anyway, the susceptibility period is just a matter of a few days. Let's just order takeaway for a few days." Mo Yuxin coaxed me softly.

    "Well, I also cooked porridge, and I don't know if I can eat it." Su Yubing said a little guilty, she really didn't dare to have any hope for her cooking skills.

    "The porridge should be fine, Yu Bing, I'm a little dizzy again." Mo Yuxin held on for a while, and her body was a little weak again.

    When Su Yubing heard this, he hurriedly supported Mo Yuxin and said, "I'll help you go back to the room to rest, but your face is so ugly, it's all because I shouldn't have made such a big noise, affecting your rest." Mo Yuxin propped up a

    weak With a smile, "Don't talk nonsense, aren't you doing this to take care of me?"

    With Su Yubing's support, Mo Yuxin finally returned to the bed and lay down. Mei Wei'er made Mo Yuxin, who was in the susceptible period, feel nostalgic for the quilt. She gently clenched the quilt with both hands, buried herself in the quilt, and inhaled the smell on the quilt.

    Su Yubing's ears were reddish. Hearing that the range hood in the kitchen was still ringing, he hurriedly went to the kitchen again to turn off the range hood. After thinking about it, he decided to go back to the room first. How much pheromone is there on the quilt? Where is the concentration in oneself?