Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    An hour later, all the things Mo Yuxin bought arrived. The pot, induction cooker, and oven were brought in the apartment. Mo Yuxin also bought bowls, plates, chopsticks, etc., as well as various condiments for cooking, oil I also bought a lot of food, rice, and noodles.

    She bought a lot, and placed three orders. The second order was fresh milk, yogurt, pork, chicken wings, etc., and the third order was fruits and some vegetables, as well as some daily necessities.

    Zhao Yingzhi was stunned, and felt that the baby was a bit of a prodigal, how much money was spent just sitting at home for a while?

    "Mom, can you see what else is missing?" Mo Yuxin asked with a smile.

    Zhao Yingzhi and Mo Yuxin were arranging the delivered things, while sighing: "Yuxin, how much does it cost?

    " Already, wait for me to get some cash for you tomorrow, don't save money for me." Mo Yuxin said with a smile.

    "No, no, how can I spend your money anymore? You have to keep your money for your own life in the future, and there is still money in your mother's card." Zhao Yingzhi was unwilling to ask for Mo Yuxin's money.

    Mo Yuxin smiled and said: "My money is enough to spend, and I can still make money. Anyway, I don't care, so I will take it for you."

    Mo Yuxin's unreasonable look made Zhao Yingzhi laugh, "You , still look like a doll."

    Mo Yuxin smiled and said: "Yes, I will always be Mom's doll just like Yin Yin." "

    What do you want to eat tonight, Mom will make it for you." Zhao Yingzhi smiled and asked , the distance between her and her eldest daughter has been shortened a lot, and her daughter didn't dislike her because she doesn't know anything and can't get a new house, which made her relieved.

    "Eat noodles, mom, we've been running all day, let's eat simpler." Mo Yuxin said with a smile.

    Zhao Yingzhi smiled and said yes.

    Zhao Yingzhi is making noodles, while Mo Yuxin has already packed up everything that needs to be packed.

    After a while, Zhao Yingzhi served two bowls of delicious noodles.

    Mo Yuxin smiled and said: "I'm just hungry, so I can eat."

    "Hurry up and eat." Zhao Yingzhi also became happy seeing her daughter's delicious food.

    After the meal, Zhao Yingzhi asked Mo Yuxin: "Yuxin, are you going back to school tonight?"

    Mo Yu thought for a while, she was a little worried about leaving Zhao Yingzhi here alone on the first day, and she would go back to school when Yinyin was brought over tomorrow. Let's go, and then said: "I won't go back today, I will go back tomorrow."

    "Okay." Zhao Yingzhi was even happier when she heard that the doll would not leave.

    Mo Yu thought about washing the pot, but she didn't snatch Zhao Yingzhi, her mother's hands are really strong.

    So Mo Yuxin simply went to take a bath, and she didn't bring any clothes, so she just put on what she had prepared for the night.

    Seeing her daughter coming out of the bath, Zhao Yingzhi asked nervously, "Yuxin, do I also have to take a bath every day?"

    People in the village are not that particular, but Zhao Yingzhi usually likes to be clean, but she is not sure how often people in the city take a bath. .