Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    But she didn't dare to have any objections, obediently got up from the bed and said to Su Yubing, "Then I'll go wash it first."

    Seeing that Su Yubing didn't answer her, Mo Yuxin went into the bathroom.

    Su Yubing just sat on the bed and breathed a sigh of relief. I don't know if this person said these ambiguous words intentionally or unintentionally? Just wash it when you take a shower, and you have to ask who will wash it first, and it will be the same as how you want it.

    While Su Yubing was sitting, the sound of bathing water could already be heard in the bathroom. The bathroom in the hotel is separated from wet and dry. Su Yubing is not afraid of disappearing in a while.

    She also worked a part-time job for a day, and she was a little sleepy at the moment, so she just lay on the bed and waited for Mo Yuxin to come out of the shower.

    Mo Yuxin just took a shower and came out in ten minutes. She dried her hair and left the bathroom. Just as she was about to call Su Yubing, she saw that Su Yubing had already fallen asleep.

    Mo Yuxin went to Su Yubing's side and took a look, after thinking about it, she bent down and pushed Su Yubing lightly, and said softly: "Yubing, take a bath before going to sleep, it's uncomfortable to fall asleep like this. Su     Yubing was woken up by Mo Yuxin, and saw Mo Yuxin leaning sideways and looking at him, a large area of ​​skin on Mo Yuxin's chest poured out from the neckline of her pajamas.     Su Yubing quickly looked away, "I see, I'll get up now."     Seeing that Su Yubing had woken up, Mo Yuxin straightened her body.     It wasn't Mo Yuxin's intention, it's because the pajamas in the hotel were all tie-style, the neckline wasn't very tight, but it didn't matter if it was loose for sleeping, Mo Yuxin didn't notice it at all.     Su Yubing hurriedly got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower.     Mo Yuxin took out the hair dryer in the bathroom, found a place with an outlet, and started to dry her hair. After all, Su Yubing took a bath in it, so it was not suitable for her to go in and blow dry her hair. After blowing for a while, she waited for her hair to dry. Mo Yuxin lay down on her side of the bed and started playing with her mobile phone.

    After Su Yubing took a shower and changed into his nightgown, he searched around and found no hair dryer, so he asked Mo Yuxin, "Mo Yuxin, have you seen the hair dryer?" Mo Yuxin got up from the bed and put the hair dryer on the table

    . Picking it up, she said to Su Yubing, "Here, I'll take it in for you."

    Saying that, Mo Yuxin took the hair dryer and walked to the door of the bathroom, and saw Su Yubing's light brown hair still dripping water. I couldn't help but look a few more times.

    Seeing Mo Yuxin looking at him, Su Yubing took the hair dryer from Mo Yuxin and tried to make his voice sound tough: "What are you looking at? You go to bed first." "Okay, then I'll go to bed and wait.

    " You." Mo Yuxin smiled at Su Yubing and said.

    "Just keep your mouth shut." Su Yubing glared at Mo Yuxin and began blowing her hair.

    Mo Yuxin also realized that there seemed to be something wrong with what she said, but she couldn't explain it, so she closed her mouth dryly, lay back on her bed and rested.

    She was also really tired, seeing Su Yubing almost blowing her hair, Mo Yuxin covered herself with the quilt and closed her eyes.

    When Su Yubing came out again, he saw that Mo Yuxin had already fallen asleep obediently, and the corners of her lips were slightly raised. This person was still obedient when he was asleep, otherwise she would always say strange things, but she herself With an innocent look on his face, Su Yubing sometimes felt that he was thinking wrong.