Chapter 141 - 150

_
Chapter 141

    Jiang Qian looked into her arms with gentle eyes, obviously very shy, but still responded to her girlfriend, and leaned over to kiss the tip of the little girl's ear. She felt the little girl's nervousness, and reached out to touch the tip of the little girl's ear , while coaxing: "Yinyin is so good, do you like me like this?"

    The little girl buried her face in Jiang Qian's arms and refused to speak, her sister bullied her, but she liked it a little.

    Seeing that she was silent, Jiang Qian smiled deeper, and then teased the little girl: "Doesn't Yinyin like me like this? Then I won't kiss next time, okay?" The little girl grabbed

    Jiang Qian's shirt hem and tightened it She's just a little shy, it's not that she doesn't like it.

    Fearing that Jiang Qian would really not kiss, the little girl buried herself in Jiang Qian's arms and murmured softly: "I like it."

    Looking at the little girl in her arms who was obviously shy but answered her obediently, Jiang Qian's eyes became more gentle, making the little girl feel a little more tender. Lifting her head up a little, coaxing with a chuckle: "Are you shy now? Where is this?" The

    little girl's chin was slightly supported by Jiang Qian's hand, and she opened her eyes and bumped into Jiang Qian's gentle In her eyes, Jiang Qian had a bright appearance, and the way she looked at the little girl with a smile made the little girl reluctant to look away, so she just looked at Jiang Qian quietly.

    Jiang Qian's eyes moved over the little girl's forehead and nose tip little by little, and finally fixed her eyes on the little girl's lips.

    Of course, the little girl also noticed where Jiang Qian was looking. She subconsciously wanted to hide in Jiang Qian's arms, but her chin was still pinched by her elder sister. All of a sudden, go fast.

    It's not going well, the little girl's breathing is not steady.

    Jiang Qian saw the little girl's nervousness, and coaxed softly, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

    The little girl blinked slightly, and simply closed her eyes.

    Seeing that the little girl closed her eyes, Jiang Qian smiled and kissed the little girl's forehead and nose, and finally moved away slightly to look at the little girl's pink lips.

    Jiang Qian also felt that the little girl was also very nervous, and coaxed softly: "Let's take our time, don't be afraid."

    The little girl's cicada-like eyelashes trembled slightly, and Jiang Qian's heart trembled accordingly. The voice coaxing Mo Wenyin was very soft, and the kiss was also very light, brushing the little girl's lips lightly like a feather.

    Mo Wenyin only felt that her lips softened, as if her whole body was about to be burned, she tried her best to open her eyes to see Jiang Qian.

    Jiang Qian saw that the little girl opened her eyes, smiled at the little girl, and gave another kiss, but it was different from the last time, this time the kiss was much longer than before, the little girl looked at the person who kissed her, I felt my heart was so hot that it was about to swell, and my breath was also made short by Jiang Qian.

    Seeing that the little girl was about to lose her breath, Jiang Qian hurriedly moved away a little, but her eyes were still on the little girl's lips.

    "No hurry, let's take our time. You can breathe out through your nose when kissing." Jiang Qian coaxed softly, but the little girl became even more shy after being told, she buried her head in Jiang Qian's arms and acted like a baby.