Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Mo Yuxin stared at Su Yubing's cold eyes and smiled at Su Yubing, fiddled with her mobile phone, ordered a chicken soup, and a few other dishes. As for malnutrition, Mo Yuxin thought about asking the doctor for a while. Take medicine or usually need to pay attention to something.

    After a while, Mo Yuxin's takeaway arrived. Mo Yuxin went out to get food, and the aunt in the next bed started talking to Su Yubing again. The aunt was talking to Su Yubing with a smile. Su Yubing couldn't refuse say.

    "Little girl, did you quarrel with her? Auntie is so old, you can tell that this child is not bad. Just now she hugged you and rushed to find a doctor. She was really sweating profusely. I saw you here all morning. , and wipe your sweat for you, young people must talk about what is difficult for them, don’t say anything, or the good fate will be missed.”     Su Yubing just shook his head with a pale face and a smile, she and Mo Yuxin can't explain it clearly in a few words, let alone such a small favor from Mo Yuxin, she will be bribed, the aunt doesn't know the situation, and Su Yubing doesn't blame the aunt, but she can't do it again Turning back, because turning back left her only abyss, and maybe there is a little hope in going forward.     Mo Yuxin quickly went out to get takeaway food, just as Su Yubing's nutrient solution had also been transfused, Mo Yuxin set up the small table that came with the hospital bed, and put the bought meals on the small table After setting it up, I wanted to help Su Yubing, but after thinking about the relationship between the two, I had to turn my outstretched hand to get the chopsticks.     "Yubing, I bought rice, you should get up and eat some too. The doctor told me just now that you are a little nutritious, so I bought chicken soup." Mo Yuxin gave both chopsticks and spoons Su Yubing was ready.     Su Yubing stood up, put the pillow and quilt behind him, looked at the food on the table and said, "I'm not hungry, you can eat by yourself." Then the next moment, his stomach growled inappropriately     .     Mo Yu suppressed a smile, glanced at Su Yubing's stomach, then returned to Su Yubing's face, and said considerately: "Don't Yubing, I bought so much, if I can't finish it, it will be wasted. You should help me, otherwise I wouldn't be able to take away so much soup."

    Su Yubing's ears turned red from the screaming in his stomach, it's all right now, this scumbag Mo Yuxin must have heard it, Su Yubing glared at Mo Yuxin angrily, picked up the The chopsticks in front of him came, and he put a few chopsticks into the plastic bowl of rice as if venting his anger, and started to eat.

    Mo Yuxin smiled lightly and looked at Su Yubing, the heroine seemed quite cute with her wrong mouth?

    Su Yubing ate a few mouthfuls of food, but couldn't stop. One was that the food at this restaurant ordered by Mo Yuxin was delicious, and the other was that she didn't come in a hurry for breakfast, and she was really hungry right now. Yes, after she took a few mouthfuls and saw Mo Yuxin looking at her and smiling, Su Yubing suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

    "What do you think I'm doing? Don't you know how to eat yourself?"

    "Okay, I'll eat it now, I'll eat it now." Mo Yuxin smiled, sat opposite Su Yubing, picked up the bowl and ate, not forgetting to tell Su Yubing: "Yubing, you'll drink that soup later. I just read the reviews and said that their soup is pretty good.

    " Fees, and meals." Su Yubing glanced at Mo Yuxin and said.

    Mo Yuxin was a little embarrassed to be told, the last time she spent money with the hostess was so that the hostess could eat what she bought, she was really reluctant to part with the few dollars!

    "You don't need Yubing, if you say that the baby has been raised by you, then I owe you more." Mo Yuxin muttered.

    Su Yubing's face turned cold, "Yes, you owe me a lot, so much that you can't even pay it off." "I'm sorry