Chapter 131 - 140

_
Chapter 131

    A week passed quickly, and Mo Yuxin and Su Yubing searched all the delicious and fun places in Linhai City. They went out to eat and shop during the day, and made video calls with Zhao Yingzhi when they returned to the hotel at night, teasing Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Playing, had a very pleasant time.

    The competition in Lanhai Province adopts the mode of live broadcast on the whole network. The venue of the competition is still set at the place where Mo Yuxin participated in the city-level competition in Linhai last time, but compared to the last time, every workbench in this venue is connected to With the waterway, it can be cleaned while engraving without making too much dust.

    The competition time at the provincial level has also been lengthened, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, a full 8 hours. The contestants need to carve a piece of jade with a height of about 30 centimeters. The shape of the jade is irregular. Plan yourself in a short time.

    The competition at the provincial level has half the number of participants compared to the competition at the city level, so the venue is looser. After the whole competition is over, the judges will score in turn. There are still seven judges, with the highest score removed and the lowest score removed. The scores will be averaged, and the top three players will be announced directly after the scores of all the players are announced.

    Mo Yuxin sat down on her seat with the competition certificate, and observed the aventurine jade on her table. The volume of the jade was as big as two human faces superimposed on each other. The surface was not smooth, and even had some pits. Moreover, there are no rules at all in the shape of jade, just looking at it feels like a big challenge.

    Mo Yuxin looked up, and a sculptor next to him was also staring at the jade in front of him. The jade in front of that sculptor was also strangely shaped, and Mo Yuxin looked around again. Without exception, there was no stone on the table. All the jade stones were uneven, and it was difficult for the organizer to find so many crooked jade stones. Mo Yuxin was amused.

    The male sculptor next to him thought that Mo Yuxin was being laughed out of anger, and he was also very angry. It took 8 hours to carve a rough outline on such a strange-shaped stone. How can he carve small ones? something?

    Sure enough, the competition hadn't started yet, and the voices of moaning and sighing in the hall were endless. Looking at the jade in front of her, Mo Yuxin felt better. In her last life, in order to train her, her master often asked her to carve strange jade stones. It was even more awkward than this She has carved all the jade, but the time is much more abundant than now.

    After observing the jade in front of her, Mo Yuxin probably had an idea in her mind. When the sound of the start of the competition sounded, the sixty sculptors in the hall started to move one after another.

    Mo Yuxin picked up the pencil at hand and made a rough outline first. Her piece of jade was long and oddly shaped, but it was very suitable for carving into coral in the water, with some fish and shellfish as decorations. The finished product should be Not too ugly.

    Thinking about it, Mo Yu's heart was already moving. She typed out the outline of the outer edge, and then began to trace the outline with a carving knife. She was also the first sculptor in the audience to use a carving knife.

    Mo Yu's heart moved, and many people also became impatient. This competition not only tested the engraver's on-the-spot carving level, but also tested his ability to withstand pressure. Once the mentality exploded and he took a wrong step, it would be difficult Rescued again.

    Some engravers have even started to use machines manually.

    The judges on the jury table couldn't sit still, and turned around in the hall one after another, but a young female alpha was placed in the middle of the seven people. You must know that the middle of the jury table usually makes the most famous among them Among the seven people, the woman was obviously the youngest, at most around thirty years old.