Chapter 121 - 130

_
Chapter 121

    Mo Yuxin took a two-day rest here in Linhai City, and participated in the municipal audition in Linhai City. The competition did not give a clear engraving topic, and the contestants were allowed to play freely. Mo Yuxin was not surprised in the competition She won the first place, and there are many people like her in the inter-provincial competition. After all, it is an opportunity once every five years. The unknown engravers want to take advantage of this opportunity to make their mark.

    Before and after the competition took up Mo Yuxin's time for a week, but the first place still has a bonus of 100,000 yuan, and the organizer here is much more generous than the Su Group in Xining City.

    It was after two o'clock in the afternoon when Mo Yuxin came home, and she didn't ask much when she saw no one at home. She was too tired from the competition these days, so she went to the bathroom to take a shower and then fell asleep. When she woke up again, it was Woke up by the phone call.

    Seeing that it was Zhou Hao's call, Mo Yuxin hurriedly picked it up: "Brother Zhou, what's the matter?" "

    Yuxin, have you returned to Xining City?" The voice on the phone was a little anxious.

    "I just arrived this afternoon. Is there something urgent?" Mo Yuxin rubbed her eyes. The competition was exhausting, and she lived outside and couldn't rest well. She is still in a daze.

    "I just received a clear notice that the Su Group and the Xu Group have blocked you in Xining City and Qizhou City respectively. Your sculptures may be difficult to sell in our province. You and the Xu Group have come here. Going? Why does the Xu Group want to block you?" Zhou Hao asked with a frown, which means that Mo Yuxin offended two big groups in the province at once, and she is not well-known, even if her works are in other provinces It won't be easy to sell.     "Xu's Group? I haven't had any contact with them. Brother Zhou, my mind is a little messed up. I'll call you back when I think it over. But it's not all bad news. I won the Linhai City competition. One." Mo Yu said to Zhou Hao with a strong heart.     "Okay, then you have a good rest first, let's figure out other things together." Zhou Hao comforted Mo Yuxin a few more words before hanging up the phone.

    Mo Yuxin lay between her brows and frowned slightly. Her father-in-law really wanted to kill her, and this Xu Shi who appeared suddenly made Mo Yuxin feel a little uneasy, Xu Shi? Is it the hero Xu Zefeng's Xu?

    But according to the timeline in the book, the hero should only be online in September when they were seniors. Mo Yu felt a headache, so she simply lay down again and wanted to wait until she had a good rest.     After finishing class in the afternoon, Su Yubing helped Xu Zefeng sort out the materials as usual, and came back around six o'clock. When Su Yubing entered the bedroom, she saw that Mo Yuxin had returned, and she saw that Mo Yuxin was fast asleep. Zhengshu, sitting on the edge of the bed looking at Mo Yuxin with some distress, if it wasn't for her father, Mo Yuxin wouldn't have to go so far away to toss about, she even felt that her alpha was tired and thin.     Su Yubing didn't dare to disturb Mo Yuxin, but wanted to be with Mo Yuxin again, so she simply changed into her pajamas and lay down next to Mo Yuxin. She stared at Mo Yuxin with burning eyes, seeing Mo Yuxin's tender Su Yubing pursed her lips, thinking that she would not be noticed if she kissed her lightly, so she carefully moved over and kissed the corner of Mo Yuxin's lips lightly.     Mo Yuxin opened her eyes a little, and saw Su Yubing lying beside her, so the soft touch on the corner of her lips just now must be her Yubing secretly kissing her, right?     Mo Yuxin only showed some smiles on his face at this moment, stretched out his arms and smiled lightly, and pulled him into his arms, "Miss me? Kiss me secretly." "Thought, I haven't seen you in a     week You're dead, why didn't you tell me when you came back? I'll pick you up at the airport." Su Yubing leaned softly into Mo Yu's chest and acted like a baby.     "No, I just took a taxi and came back. I just miss you and the baby. Let's pick up the baby tomorrow." Mo Yuxin said with a light smile.     "Okay, when is the game in the province? Then I won't see you for a long time." Su Yubing buried herself in Mo Yu's heart and acted like a baby.     "About early May, it will take half a month, but it should be soon." Mo Yuxin coaxed softly, fearing that Su Yubing would be worried, Mo Yuxin did not tell Su Yubing the news that she was banned .