Chapter 38

Chapter 38 (add more)

    Qi Nian looked at the direction Mo Yuxin was walking, with a hint of joy on his face, that person seemed to be very interested in jade, but then thinking about the fact that he hadn't been able to get the contact information, his eyes dimmed again.

    Mo Yuxin didn't know this, and took the two big rocks and took a taxi back to school. Fortunately, it was not 10 o'clock when I went back, so Mo Yuxin rushed to the dormitory before the door closed.

    Seeing that Mo Yuxin came back happily holding a big rock, Jiang Qian didn't mind if the white T-shirt on her body was dirty, and asked curiously, "Mo Yuxin, why did you bring back another rock?"

    Mo Yuxin smiled and said to Jiang Qian: "This stone is 200,000 yuan. After I process it by hand, I think it can be sold for about 500,000 yuan."

    Chen Ge heard 500,000 yuan, and got up from the bed. Get up and smile, "Yes, Mo Yuxin, your earning speed is not slow."

    Mo Yuxin smiled and sighed, "It's all about luck, next time you may not have such good luck, There is still a long way to go to become a rich woman."

    "I wish our dormitory will become rich soon." Chen Ge said with a smile.

    Mo Yuxin tidied up and went to bed quickly. She was really tired after running all day today, and basically fell asleep when she occupied the bed.

    The next morning, Mo Yuxin was thinking about the jade again, and took the jade to Zhou Hao's place early in the morning. Zhou Hao saw her coming, and immediately greeted her with a smile, "What's the matter? Did you find her?" Is the jade good?"

    Mo Yuxin smiled and said: "Yes, the jade is not bad overall, I want to sell the finished product after carving, so why don't you come here and borrow the cutting machine." "Okay, use whatever you want, happy

    heart When you sell jade, you have to consider my brother and me first, and we will follow the market price, and I will definitely not lose money to you." Zhou Hao said with a smile.

    "Okay, if the price is satisfactory, I will definitely sell it to you first." Anyway, she is selling to anyone. She is not well-known at the moment, and she will be sold at a lower price if she sells it to others. It is better to sell to someone who knows the basics.

    She has already sat down in front of the cutting machine yesterday, and is going to carve the jade with some cracks at the bottom. She has already cut off the side of the crack yesterday, but the crack is actually relatively intact. The narrower piece can be used to make another jade pendant. Mo Yu thought that the quality of this jade is good, and she can make a smaller jade pendant for Zai Zai. Lovely.     Although there are cracks on the bottom of this piece of jade, it is not a problem to make a landscape decoration. Mo Yuxin has already started to draw with a pencil, and she is going to carve a three-dimensional landscape painting.     While she was drawing these, she didn't notice that another person came to the processing factory, it was Qi Nian who asked Mo Yuxin for contact information yesterday.     Qi Nian came to find Zhou Hao. Both of them started their business with jade. She and Zhou Hao have a very good relationship. The two of them will appreciate each other when they get good jade or sculptures, and they often make appointments together. play.     Qi Nian is quite familiar with the processing factory here, she scanned around and saw the alpha from yesterday, Qi Nian's eyes lit up, and she kept looking at Mo Yuxin.     Zhou Hao looked at his own hair and asked with some doubts: "What are you looking at?"     Following Qi Nian's gaze, Zhou Hao immediately understood that Fa Xiao was looking at Mo Yuxin, and looked at it with a half smile but not a smile. She joked, "What's the matter? Are     you interested in her?" "Don't talk nonsense, by the way, do you know her name? What about her job? Is she a jade carving?" Qi Nian asked several more questions .     "You also said that you are not interested in people, eyes can't deceive people." But Yuxin is in alpha, but there is nothing to say about his face, Zhou Hao chuckled, and then said, "That's my new friend. I'm in college, I'll introduce you to her later, she is drawing a sketch, let's not bother you." The     stone is not small, and it took Mo Yuxin half an hour just to make the sketch, Zhou Hao saw After she was done, she went over with a smile and said, "Yuxin, let me introduce you to a friend whose family is also in the jade business. This is Qi Nian, the successor of the Qi Group."