Chapter 81 - 90

_
Chapter 81

    Zai Zai's little milk sound just broke the atmosphere just now, and Mo Yuxin smiled and asked: "What's wrong with Little Moon? Are you in a hurry to go to grandma's house? Okay, Mom and Mommy don't chat anymore, let's talk to each other first. Send the baby to grandma."

    Zai Zai glanced at Mommy's hand, and found that Mommy was still holding Mommy, what about her? She hasn't held hands with anyone yet, so Zai Zai expressed her opinion in baby language again: "Yeah, yay~"

    Mo Yuxin didn't know what Zai Zai was talking about, anyway, she thought Zai Zai was cute and was afraid of being held Holding Su Yubing's hand, Su Yubing is not good at holding cubs, Mo Yuxin let go of Su Yubing's hand with some pity, and turned to grab Cubs' little hands.

    Zai Zai saw Mummy grabbing her little hand to play with, and started giggling happily in Su Yubing's arms again.

    Because of the child's strap, Su Yubing freed both hands, but it was still inconvenient to have a cub hanging on his chest.

    Su Yubing looked at her daughter's happy face, and the depression of the night dissipated a little.

    The three of them took a taxi to Zhao Yingzhi's side. Su Yubing was really sleepy, so he untied the baby from the strap and handed it to Mo Yuxin, "Hold it." Mo Yuxin hurriedly took

    it Responding, "Okay, let Mommy hold Little Moon for a while, okay?"

    "Yeah~" Zai Zai doesn't care, anyway, it's fine if someone hugs her, and she is lying in Mo Yu's arms and acting like a baby.

    Mo Yuxin looked tenderly at the cub who was rubbing against her coquettishly in her arms, and felt that her right shoulder sank. She turned her head slightly and saw that it was Su Yubing leaning over.

    The smile on Mo Yuxin's face could not be suppressed, holding Zai Zai in her arms, Yu Bing was still leaning on her.

    Su Yubing always felt that a gaze was looking at her, and she knew who it was without even thinking about it. When she opened her eyes a little, she saw Mo Yuxin staring at her brightly.

    Su Yubing smiled lightly and stretched out his hand to straighten Mo Yuxin's head, telling him, "I'm a little sleepy, let me lean on you, don't stare at me, or I won't be able to fall asleep."

    "Okay." Mo Yu replied softly.

    Zai Zai is very angry, just now Mommy played well with her, now she doesn't look at her to see her mother, she doesn't understand!

    So he got into a temper tantrum again, and stretched out his little hands to play with Mo Yuxin's T-shirt, anyway, since mom can't see it right now, she's going to bully mommy! Who told Mommy not to play with me just now and keep looking at her.

    Mo Yuxin's T-shirt was lumped into balls by Zai Zai's little hands, and the front piece was all crumpled by Zai Zai's scratches. Mo Yuxin didn't stop the little villain who played tricks, she just stretched out her hand and poked the little one. The villain's little face.

    Seeing Mummy looking at her, Zai Zai giggled at Mo Yuxin a few times to be cute, her little hands didn't stop, and then grabbed Mo Yuxin's T-shirt, Mummy's clothes are fun, she likes to play .

    Mo Yuxin looked at the cub in her arms, and then at Su Yubing who was leaning on her, and felt that her heart was filled. The school was not very far from Mo Yuxin's mother, and the taxi would arrive there in ten minutes. Mo Yuxin's mother went downstairs.

    Seeing that Su Yubing's eyes were still closed, Mo Yuxin said softly, "Yubing, we're here." "

    Okay." Su Yubing finally opened his eyes, and after tossing all night, he was really sleepy at the moment. , Su Yubing got out of the car with Mo Yuxin.