Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Su Yubing was amused by Fu Zhitao's words, so her roommate was quite right, Mo Yuxin really seems to have taken the wrong medicine recently, what she did, if you say it's normal, it's not normal, But I always feel that she seems to be a little bit human now?

    Su Yubing shook his head. Anyway, he had already drawn a clear line with Mo Yuxin, and he wouldn't have much interaction with this kind of person. What she became has nothing to do with him.

    The school forum has been banned right now, and the students didn't dare to post any more because of the police coming in the morning. Therefore, seeing the huge change in Mo Yuxin, many people only dared to discuss it in a low voice.

    This includes Yan Fangping's roommate.

    "I'll go, Mo Yuxin really looks better than an Omega dressed like this, and I'm going to be heartbroken after it's over." "

    You have a heartbeat for a fart, and you don't want to see what you look like? What kind of Omega is Mo Yuxin?" I can’t find it, so I’ll ask you, laugh to death?”

    Listening to what the roommates said, Yan Fangping gritted his teeth, Mo Yuxin can attract everyone’s attention even with such a scandal, why is this? Why did no one focus on the fact that Mo Yuxin already had a child? Why am I so mediocre, like if I don't come to this class, who cares?

    After class was finally over, Mo Yuxin also watched the program of Xining Consulting, and she decided to give the school leader a big gift of face tomorrow.

    After class, because Mo Yuxin was sitting outside, several roommates waited for Mo Yuxin to stand up before packing up their things. Before they left, Mo Yuxin said: "Are you going back to the dormitory? Ah."

    When Mo Yuxin spoke, her voice was a few degrees sweeter than usual, and the heads of the three roommates were shaking faster than drums in fright.

    "Well, I didn't understand it in class just now, I'm going to the library first, bye." Li Xinjie spoke first.

    Chen Ge showed a sudden realization expression, "I've made an appointment to play billiards for a while, Jiang Qian, I remember you just said that you want to order takeaway and go back to the dormitory to eat, and you help me take the books back, that's it, the two of you are companions Come back." As he spoke, he forcefully stuffed the book into Jiang Qian's arms.

    Jiang Qian's eyes widened. Was she just betrayed by two other roommates? Looking at the book in her hand, and the fact that Chen Ge's words had blocked her way, Jiang Qian could only bite the bullet and walk to the dormitory with Mo Yuxin.     Jiang Qian likes to wear more colorful makeup. A light blue long dress trims her figure just right, and Mo Yuxin is added. The two alphas walking together attract many people to turn their heads back frequently.     Jiang Qian is usually watched by people when she walks alone. She always has a calm demeanor, but when she walks with Mo Yuxin, she feels awkward everywhere. Happy heart, she can't show it yet, she is really tired and wants to cry.     Sure enough, she heard Mo Yuxin calling her tenderly: "Jiang Qian, what are you going to eat when you go back to the dormitory tonight?     " I bought a takeaway software, and handed it to Mo Yuxin: "What do you want to eat? I'll treat you. You can speak normally to my old lady.     " Speaking in a tone, he took Jiang Qian's mobile phone and ordered a fried rice noodle, another cup of Peach Sijichun, and returned the mobile phone to Jiang Qian. The sum of the two items was less than 30 yuan. I was reluctant to buy it by myself, just wanted to amuse my roommates and enhance my relationship with them, after all, the original body's scumbag behavior had already hurt the roommates to the core.     Jiang Qian's family background was good, she opened a law firm, her parents are well-known barristers in Xining City, she has always been well-off, so she is also very generous to her friends, only after seeing Mo Yuxin ordered three For ten yuan, I ordered another dessert, ordered takeaway for myself, and then put away my phone.