Chapter 58

Chapter 58 (add more)

    It was almost ten o'clock in the evening after the two of them had dinner, Mo Yu thought for a while and said to Su Yubing: "Yubing, the dormitory should be closed at this point, otherwise let's go to the hotel to open a room?" Su Yubing

    was Drinking water, almost choked by Mo Yuxin's words, she coughed twice and looked at the person in front of her, wanting to see if Mo Yuxin said that on purpose, and saw Mo Yuxin on the other side with a calm expression, puzzled He replied: "Okay, that's the only way to go."

    Mo Yuxin got up to pay the bill, and Su Yubing was still looking at Mo Yuxin's back. Sometimes what this person says can easily cause misunderstandings!

    Mo Yuxin came back a few minutes later, smiled at Su Yubing and said, "Let's go."

    Su Yubing nodded and took her things and followed Mo Yuxin out. It was past ten o'clock in the evening, and there was no daylight In the scorching heat, the two walked along the road to the vicinity of the school.

    There are many hotels near Xining University, Mo Yu thought about it and took Su Yubing to the hotel where she stayed last time, "Yubing, let's go to the last hotel, it looks pretty good inside." It's clean."     Su Yubing's ears became inexplicably red when she was told, why did Mo Yuxin say that it was the same as the two of them often going out to have a room? Obviously it was only the last time, she glanced at Mo Yuxin suspiciously, seeing that the expression of the person in front of her was as usual, she had no choice but to respond: "Okay, then go to that house." Soon the two went to the last time     . At a hotel, the front desk saw the two of them stunned. He was quite impressed with this handsome young couple. The two had quite a lot of tricks, and the last thing they wanted was the standard room.     "Hello, what do you need?" the little brother at the front desk asked politely.     Mo Yu replied frankly: "It's an open room."     They must have an open room when they came so late, what's the point of asking?     Su Yubing blushed behind her, it was fine for Mo Yuxin to say that to herself, why did she still say that outside? This is too easy for others to misunderstand.     Thinking about it, Su Yubing stretched out his hand and gently pinched Mo Yuxin's waist.

    How did you know that Mo Yuxin immediately held her hand, turned her head and looked at herself aggrieved, "Hiss, Yu Bing, it hurts so much."

    You obviously didn't use any force, okay? Su Yubing withdrew his hand, glared at Mo Yuxin, raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't use any strength at all, and I deserve the pain." Whoever told this person to not pay attention to what he said, always said something easy to let If people want to deviate.

    Mo Yuxin saw that her acting like a baby was of no use, so she turned her face away to book a room with the front desk, and saw the little brother at the front desk looking at herself and Su Yubing with a smile on her face, Mo Yuxin was a little confused by the smile Can't figure it out.

    But never mind, I was really tired after being out for a long time, Mo Yuxin said to the little brother at the front desk: "Is there any big bed room? I want two big bed rooms." Su Yubing heard the big bed

    room I was taken aback at the time, and I relaxed after hearing the following words. After thinking about it, it’s actually quite unnecessary to want two double-bed rooms. After all, one room costs 200 yuan, and two rooms cost 400 yuan. earned money.

    In the past, she definitely wouldn't put this little money in her eyes, but now she knows that earning money is not easy, and thinking of saving some money for Mo Yuxin, she just poked her head slightly behind Mo Yuxin and said, "No need!" If there are two rooms, it’s better to have a standard room.”     Mo Yuxin was afraid that Su Yubing would not want to share a room with her, so she asked for two rooms, but if Su Yubing thinks it’s okay to live in one room, then she It's even better.     "That's fine, then I need a standard room." Mo Yuxin said and handed over her ID card.     The guy at the front desk said in his heart that the young couple can play, still the same routine, still the same standard room, but that Omega is quite shy, standing behind his own alpha all the time.     After paying, Mo Yuxin took the room card and went to the elevator with Su Yubing.     Unlike the last time when Su Yubing was drunk, Mo Yuxin felt that with the current relationship between the two, it would be awkward to sleep together at night, so she talked to Su Yubing in the elevator: "Yubing, this hotel The breakfast here is quite delicious, let's go to the restaurant downstairs to have breakfast together tomorrow."