Chapter 71 - 80

_
Chapter 71

    Seeing that Mommy wasn't with her, Zai Zai curled her mouth to grab Mo Yuxin's hand, Mo Yuxin bent over and softly coaxed Zai Zai: "Our Little Moon is reluctant to part with Mommy? Mommy also misses you , Mommy promises you soon, okay? Mommy and Mommy will take you out to play together soon."

    Su Yubing pulled Zaizai off Mo Yuxin's little hand and coaxed: "Let's go back How about having dinner? I’ll take you out to play in a few days.”

    While coaxing, Su Yubing hurriedly said to Mo Yuxin: “You go first, otherwise Little Moon will keep looking at you.”

    “Okay.” In order to let Zai Zai went back to rest earlier, so Mo Yuxin had no choice but to turn around first.

    Then Zai Zai became unhappy, and raised his voice a few degrees: "Yeah~"

    Mo Yuxin looked back reluctantly, and saw Zai Zai waving his little hand at her, as if thinking about it. Wanting to hug her, Mo Yu's heart was sore, her eyes were almost red, it was the first time they met today, but she was so reluctant to give up to Zai Zai.

    Seeing her turning her head, Su Yubing waved at her again, signaling her to leave quickly, otherwise Zai Zai would be troubled in a while.

    Mo Yuxin had no choice but to turn her head away again, quickened her pace and walked far away, when Mo Yuxin turned her head and saw that Su Yubing and Zai Zai were no longer there, thinking that they should have gone back.

    On the other side, Su Yubing was a little jealous when he saw Zai Zai's reluctant look, so he shaved Zai Zai's face and asked, "Why didn't you see you being so reluctant to part with me when Mom went to work? How could I be with you?" Mommy just relies on her to keep her from leaving after seeing her? Just like your mommy so much?" "

    Yeah~" Zai Zai pulled Xiao Nai Yin aggrievedly, and pointed to the elevator door.

    Su Yubing turned on the automatic baby language translation, "Oh, do you want your mommy to come with you? That's not possible, mom lives in the Omega dormitory building now, and your mommy is an alpha, so you can't come in." Zai

    Zai He raised his head again and said, "Yeah~"

    "Do you want to be with Mummy? Your Mummy just said that we should live outside together, does Little Moon want to?" Su Yubing asked, waving Zai Zai's little hand while holding Zai Zai in his arms.

    "Ah~" Zai Zai said another baby language.

    "Think? If Little Moon thinks, then mother will think about it. If not, let's live with Mommy?" Su Yubing smiled and said softly to her daughter.

    "Yeah." Zai Zai laughed while talking baby words.

    Back in the dormitory, Fu Zhitao was still in the dormitory. Su Yubing asked in surprise, "Why didn't you go home, Taotao? Isn't today the Mid-Autumn Festival?

    " , stay here today to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival with our little moon." Fu Zhitao smiled at Zaizai, then said to Su Yubing when he remembered something, "Why did you come back so late, little moon should be sleepy at this point." Su

    Yubing She smiled lightly and shook her head, "It's so lively outside, and it's her first time to go to the park, she's curious about everything she sees, so she was delayed for a while, and she was just downstairs, Little Moon couldn't bear to part with her mommy, and the two of them were reluctant to leave for a long time "     Fu Zhitao smiled, got out of bed and picked up Little Moon, scratched Zaizai's tickle and teased: "Why is our Little Moon so unsteady? We are so coaxed by your mommy's rhetoric that we can't find the way?     " The cub couldn't understand, and laughed happily when Fu Zhitao scratched him.     Su Yubing washed his hands, picked up Zai Zai and began to breastfeed Zai Zai, Zai Zai went out all afternoon, and he was really hungry right now, let alone the delicious food.     After eating, Zai Zai's small mouth stopped exerting force. Su Yubing saw that Zai Zai was tired and fell asleep, and his appearance was so cute.     Su Yubing reckoned that Zai Zai had almost eaten, so he changed Zai Zai back into diapers, and put Zai Zai in the crib for Zai Zai to sleep.     Su Yubing sat on the side resting, even looking at the baby, thinking about what Mo Yuxin said about moving out.

Transmigrated into A scumbag in a campus novelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें