Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    When Mo Yuxin was called "sister", her brain shut down on the spot, so she seemed to have forgotten a very important thing!

    The original body is not only scum to Su Yubing and the baby, but also scum to mother and sister.

    Yuanzhen's younger sister is Mo Wenyin, who has been working since she graduated from junior high school to earn money to support Yuan's schooling. Yuanzheng's father died early, and the family is very poor. With the money earned by her mother farming alone, she can't afford two For the children's tuition fees, I can only reluctantly let the younger sister who has been differentiated into an Omega earn money for the original body to study.

    Yuanshen would also coax people back then, promising to have a bright future, to bring his younger sister and mother to live in a big city, and then to support his younger sister to go to college.

    Mo Wenyin is a kind child. Since she was a child, only her sister and mother depended on each other. Therefore, she is very dependent on the original body, and she is willing to give up her studies so that the original body can study. In addition, in the countryside, the mind has not yet been completely relaxed, and the neighbors and neighbors are very dependent on each other. They are all dependent on the alpha at home for their studies. Mo Wenyin started working part-time when she was a teenager. You must know that the little girl's grades are not worse than her original body, but she is still willing to go out to endure hardships for her sister.

    And Yuanzhen also pretended to be quite good. Before going to college, he coaxed his younger sister and mother into the sky, and promised them a lot, and Yuanzhen's mother and younger sister also laughed it off. They really hoped that Yuanzhen would be good. Everything you do is not asking for anything in return.

    After the original body came to Xining to go to university, it was like a different person. The money given by my mother and sister was good enough, but I started to dislike the money. In a city like Xining, besides paying tuition and eating , it was not enough to do other things, Yuanshen also became critical of his mother and sister, blaming them for not giving him more money every month.

    So the original body began to set up a poor but still tenacious cold-blooded student persona, and set his goal on fishing for rich women, so that he could accumulate a lot of contacts in college, and find a girlfriend with a good family background, so that he would not have to struggle directly Forty years.

    The original body made a lot of good calculations, but when his mother and younger sister came to see him, he introduced to the rich woman classmate who was around at that time that they were neighbors in the village, and they came to bring things to him. She dragged her mother and younger sister to a remote place to rebuke her, disliked their attire, and disliked them so that she was looked down upon by her classmates. In short, it was mother and younger sister who were wrong everywhere.     Since then, my mother and younger sister have never dared to come to Xining University to see Yuanshen again. They were afraid of embarrassing Yuanshen. Yuanshen didn't want the money given to Yuanshen anymore, because he was surrounded by a lot of rich women. With some tricks, these rich women can take the initiative to lend her money, and she no longer needs the mother who farms in the countryside, let alone the younger sister who serves others in Xining.     Even the original body once went to this restaurant to eat, and when he saw his sister, he pretended not to know her, and still chatted and laughed with the wealthy classmate around him.     The younger sister was also heartbroken by the original body, and she was afraid that the original body would be laughed at by her classmates, so she really didn't say anything, but when she returned to the dormitory that day, she lay on the bed and cried for several hours, and she finally understood that my sister didn't want to She is with mom.     Mo Wenyin saw that her sister was stunned for a long time and didn't speak, thinking that her sister still felt that she had embarrassed her, tears came out, and she said, "I'm sorry." Shen'er came, grabbed the little girl's wrist and pulled her.     She had just flipped through the plot of the original book, and suddenly felt the urge to beat up the scum of the original body. The younger sister gave up her studies and confessed to such a nonsensical thing? It's also dead.     Mo Yuxin took the little girl with one hand, and looked for tissues from the bag with the other. She is not familiar with the little girl, but since she uses this body now, the little girl is her sister, and of course her sister must take good care of her up.     After finding the tissue, Mo Yuxin grabbed the little girl to prevent her from leaving, and at the same time wiped her tears with a tissue, coaxing softly: "Is Yinyin angry with my sister? My sister apologizes to you, please stop crying, okay?" "     It's okay that Mo Yu didn't coax her, but the little girl's tears fell down like a broken thread, her nose sucked and sucked, she looked very pitiful.