Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    At this moment, Su Haochu was sitting on the back row of a Bentley, his head was blown with anger. The reason why he didn't leave until now was to see if his sister left by himself or with that scum. See, his sister not only left with that scumbag, the two even talked and laughed.

    The driver asked Su Haochu cautiously, "Boss Su, shall we go?"

    "Let's go home." Su Haochu gritted his teeth and said, especially when he saw the two jade ornaments beside him, he became even more upset. His sister was blind, and he was also blind, and bought two ornaments carved by that scum in one go.

    Su Haochu took the two jade ornaments he bought in his hand and threw them away, took them back and put them away, and stood in the living room in a daze for a long time.

    Seeing her son holding two ornaments in a daze, Cheng Yaxian asked: "Haochu, didn't you go to the auction? This is the ornament you took back?"

    Su Haochu didn't know how to explain to his mother, so he could only nod his head, " Well, but I don’t want it anymore now.”

    Cheng Yaxian glanced at her son in doubt, took one of the ornaments into her hand and looked at it, her eyes lit up and she asked: “Haochu, which sculptor did this come from? This carver should be regarded as top-notch in the country, and the quality of the jade itself is not bad, how many million did these two ornaments cost?"

    Su Haochu rubbed his forehead irritably, and didn't want to talk about these two unlucky ornaments. It's something, but his mother looks very interested.

    Su Haochu could only perfunctorily say: "The total cost is 1.3 million. It's the work of a new sculptor. She's not well-known yet, so it's relatively cheap." "Rookie, aren't you usually most interested in these things

    ? Didn't someone ask for the contact information of the engraver? Let's get to know each other, and we can cooperate if we need to engrave any important jade wares in the future." Cheng Yaxian continued.

    "Ah, let's talk about this later." Seeing that his father was not there, Su Hao lowered his voice slightly and said to Cheng Yaxian, "Mom, I saw my sister at the auction today."

    Since Cheng Yaxian's daughter left, she only went to see Su Yubing secretly twice, and she didn't tell anyone, including her son. She was angry that her daughter cut off contact with her family because of Mo Yuxin, but what about Cheng Yaxian's daughter? Can you not want to? Therefore, I secretly went to Xining University twice, and saw my daughter twice in the distance.

    Until now, Su Haochu still thought that his mother was still blaming his sister, so he was somewhat tentative when he spoke.

    Cheng Yaxian suppressed the upheaval in her heart, and asked calmly: "How is she?"

    Su Haochu's voice lost all strength, and he sat down on the sofa and replied, "No, she works part-time as a waiter in the club, and she was Liu Qingxue wronged her by saying that she spilled wine on Liu Qingxue's skirt."

    Cheng Yaxian knew that her daughter's life outside was unsatisfactory, but she didn't expect it to be so unsatisfactory, and immediately asked with red eyes: "What's going on? The Liu family Do you dare to ride on top of our house to do your best? Aren't you here? How can you make your sister suffer?" "

    Of course I didn't make my sister suffer, but..." Su Haochu didn't want to mention Mo Yuxin's name, but Mo Yuxin was indeed the first to stand in front of his sister and protect her.

    "Oh, what's the matter, did you tell me?" Cheng Yaxian asked.

    "It's just that someone took the lead and helped my sister out, turning Liu Qingxue's mocking face into green, and I will come out to help my sister later." Su Haochu continued.