Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Floor 1: The pure schoolmaster Mo Yuxin overturned her car and delivered baby supplies downstairs at Omega. The picture below shows the truth: Picture 1:

    Mo Yuxin was talking to three people in Su Yubing's dormitory with two bags of things.

    Picture 2: Mo Yuxin took the phone number of the housekeeper's aunt to make a call.

    Picture 3: Yao Qian is holding milk powder, Mo Yuxin and the other two are watching.

    Picture 4: Yao Qian is holding a diaper, and Mo Yuxin, Fu Zhitao, and Zhang Xiaoqi are watching.

    2nd floor: I am still the landlord. Everyone knows that there is a child in the Omega dormitory on the 7th floor of the Department of Finance. The child belongs to Su Yubing, Class 312 of Finance. When Su Yubing was pregnant about half a year ago, it was rumored that the child was Mo Yu Heartbroken, Mo Yuxin tried to deny it at the time, and many people said that the child was a wild child that Su Yubing messed up somewhere, now the truth is revealed! Mo Yuxin's things were given to Su Yubing's roommate, and I don't believe that everyone is still so blind! ! !

    Floor 3: Eat melons.

    Floor 4: I seem to have heard about it, but I didn't expect the child to be so happy?

    Floor 5: Why is the host's tone so gloating? Besides, is it Mo Yuxin who gave things to Su Yubing's roommate's child? What if it is happy and kind, and it is specially bought for children?

    6th Floor: Agree with the upstairs, who doesn't know Sister Mo's character, integrity and schoolmaster, how can the child belong to her, you must be jealous of her sister and want to harm her.

    7th Floor: The two upstairs are Omega, I beg you, that is a scumbag, you should keep your eyes open, don't follow the five senses.

    8th floor: That’s right, our alpha is still transparent. By the way, the host, do you have a photo of Su Yubing?

    Floor 9: Yes, I will put it up.

    In the photo, Su Yubing was in a big class, writing with his head down, but just from the side view, it could be seen clearly that this was a pure-looking Omega.

    Floor 10: Damn, Su Yubing is so good-looking. Didn't she say that her child was created by messing around? Why doesn't she mess with me? What's the point of messing with the wild alpha outside? Su Yubing saw this message, contact me quickly, you will have the next child.

    11th floor: Fuck the mouth is so bad upstairs, I can only say bring me one, it's just messing around anyway, I don't mind a few more people.

    Floor 12: Having said that, Su Yubing and these roommates are also good-looking. If they mess around like Su Yubing, they can come to me.

    Floor 13: Give me one.

    Floor 14: You guys upstairs are disgusting, I vomited.

    Floor 15: I don't believe you are not tempted by pretending to be a good person upstairs? What to pretend.

    ...

    This post, Jiang Qian and the others had already quarreled over 2,000 floors when they read it. There are some disgusting words about Su Yubing and Su Yubing's roommate, and some words are even more unbearable. It's so obscene that people can't imagine that the stranger's malice is so great.

    Jiang Qian looked at Mo Yuxin, who was still sitting at the table playing with her mobile phone, and was instantly ignited, she walked quickly to Mo Yuxin's side, gritted her teeth and said, "You're really good, forum Why did you scold Su Yubing and her roommate? You still have the nerve to play with your mobile phone here?" "     What forum?" Mo Yuxin just came to this world not long ago, and in her last life she had left the university campus for many years , I don't know what the forum is.     Jiang Qian frowned and turned the phone over, and said angrily, "Take a good look for yourself, what have you done to them?"     Mo Yuxin took the phone, thanked her, and then looked at the forum The posts in the forum, the posts in the forum talked about the matter between himself and Su Yubing, and for some reason, Mo Yuxin always felt that the person who posted the post had some malicious intentions, and it could even be said to be gloating.