Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Mo Yuxin got rid of Feng Yueyue, so she was relieved. She only hoped that the rich woman No. 1 and rich woman No. 2 etc. mentioned in her mobile phone's WeChat will not show up. She was a single dog in her last life, so how could she stand such a situation? In order to deal with the situation, it is better to quickly find an opportunity to get money and pay back all the money owed to these rich women first.

    At the same time, the book in Mo Yuxin's mind also flipped strangely, and turned to the page where the incident happened just now. In the original book, the original body met Su Yubing and Fu Zhitao in the same plot, but the original body was completely As if I didn't know the two of you, I chatted with Feng Yueyue and went to drink seafood porridge.

    In just a split second, the text on this page was emptied, and everything that just happened was written instead.

    Mo Yuxin was a little surprised, so did what she did changed the book? Since it can be changed, Mo Yuxin hopes that she can have a good ending, and that the heroine and baby who were scumbags can also have a good ending, but right now, she still needs to understand her own situation first.

    In order to get a better understanding of the city, Mo Yuxin simply took the bus from the school gate, from the departure station to the destination station, and finally let her figure out something. Xining City is the economic center in the southwest of Huaguo. The economy is developed, and there are row upon row of office buildings located in various locations in the city. Apart from these office buildings, jade shops are the most numerous in Xining.

    Jade is not produced here, but jade exported to China from abroad will first pass through the province where Xining City is located, so jade trading and carving are the leading industries in almost every city here.

    Mo Yuxin now has a solid foundation in her mind. In her previous life, she started her career from jade. From following people to the border to see jade raw materials to increase her knowledge, and watching all kinds of people betting on stones, she also practiced a pair of fire-like jade. He has also developed a good skill and earned a lot of money by betting on stones. After all, betting on stones is really risky, and he may even be targeted by robbers or local gangsters. Without good skills, he is afraid Even if the good things are opened, they can't be taken away.

    After that, Mo Yuxin learned from a famous domestic sculptor and practiced a good craft of carving. Her labor cost alone ranged from hundreds of thousands to as many as millions. Engraver too.

    Since there are so many jade shops in this city, there are many places that sell jade raw materials. Mo Yuxin got off the car and searched on her mobile phone. As expected, she found the largest jade raw material trading market in the city. On the other side of Ningyuan Road, close to the suburbs, Mo Yuxin took a taxi and went there.

    The market is full of people, not only people from this city, but also some jade lovers from other places gather here, Mo Yuxin is not in a hurry, she wanders around the market to find the feeling, after all, she earned enough money in her previous life After that, I basically spent all my thoughts on carving. It may take some time to regain my vision when I was betting on stones. When it was over, I went shopping and didn't leave until night fell.

    She has outstanding looks and good temperament, even when walking in such a crowded market, some people turn their heads frequently, Mo Yuxin seems to be used to this, her appearance in the previous life was even better than now.

    A few people were already gathered in front of a larger jade shop, and Mo Yuxin simply went to join in the fun. A middle-aged man took a fancy to a stone, and a small hole had been opened on the leather shell. The stone is the size of a small watermelon, and the owner of the store asked for 200,000 yuan.