Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    When Mo Yuxin was walking towards the school gate, many people looked at her along the way, some were laughing, some were regretful, and some were secretly recording videos.

    Mo Yuxin didn't care about these insignificant people, she was already waiting for the police outside the school gate.

    On the other side, Su Yubing's dormitory was also blown up. Fu Zhitao was reminded by her classmates to watch the forum, and she didn't know what happened.

    Fu Zhitao hurriedly took the mobile phone and said to Su Yubing: "Yubing, the story of you and Mo Yuxin has spread in the forum, and some people have posted photos of everyone in our dormitory to the forum." Su

    Yubing Yu Bing's eyes turned cold, and he picked up Fu Zhitao's phone and looked at it. The further down the post, the more unsightly the words were, and there were some who spoke normally, but there were very few, more anonymous people caring about obscenity Roommates in their dormitory.

    Su Yubing's face was serious. She herself had no reputation after being cheated by that scumbag. The gossip about her in the school has never stopped for more than a year, but her three roommates are innocent. Not only did they help me a lot, they even went with me to talk to the school leaders, otherwise she and the baby would not even have a place to stay now.     She couldn't drag her roommates down because of this kind of thing anymore, so she immediately picked up her mobile phone and called the police, because it was in the same area, and the person who answered the phone was the same person who answered Mo Yuxin's call just now, Su Yubing calmly What happened in the forum was recounted.     The policeman who answered the phone replied over the phone: "It's this kind of classmate. Just now another classmate from your school also called the police. She also left her name just now. It's called Mo Yuxin. Someone from our side has already called the police." Well, it’s probably almost here now, if you have anything to do, we can go over and have a look together.” “     Okay, sorry for your trouble, goodbye.” Su Yubing hung up the phone politely.     "What's the matter, Yubing? Did you call the police just now? Will there be a problem if you don't tell the school?" Yao Qian asked from the side.

    Su Yubing shook his head and was busy changing clothes, "Just now the police said that Mo Yuxin has already reported the crime, and the police should be here soon. I'll go over and have a look. Sissy, please help me look after the baby." "

    Yubing, I'll go with you, save Mo Yuxin what kind of tricks, do you think Mo Yuxin caused this incident by herself?" Fu Zhitao really couldn't imagine why Mo Yuxin suddenly With a conscience, come over to give the baby something, after all, when Yubing was the most difficult before, Mo Yuxin never cared about Yubing and the baby.

    Su Yubing thought for a while, then shook his head and said while walking with Fu Zhitao: "Probably not, this matter has greatly affected her image, you know who she is, the most important thing is to see her image as a cool student, no Maybe in order to ruin us, she also involved herself, after all, she still wants to catch other rich women." "     That's right, it must be that some people in the school really don't like her, but if Mo Yu doesn't like her, she will take revenge on Mo Yu My heart, why did we expose all our photos on the Internet? This post has more than 2,000 pages, and it is basically exposed on the Internet through anonymous forums." Fu Zhitao said angrily.     When the two walked to the school gate, Mo Yuxin and the lawyer were talking to the police. Mo Yuxin had already contacted the instructor and the dean of the college, and asked the technicians in charge of the forum to cooperate with the police investigation.     Mo Yuxin hung up the phone, she could clearly hear that the dean of the college spoke in a bad tone, she should be blaming her for calling the police without communicating with the college.     She turned her face and saw Su Yubing walking not far away, Mo Yuxin went up to meet Fu Zhitao, and said before Fu Zhitao wanted to speak: "Yubing, I have already told the police comrades about the specific situation." , I also hired a lawyer. I will ask the lawyer to sue all those who made excessive remarks in this incident, and let these people compensate for the loss of portrait rights and reputation rights. If you and your roommate have other demands, you can also talk to the lawyer. , this matter has to be dealt with as soon as possible, otherwise the faster the fermentation, the worse it will be for you, I'm sorry, I really didn't expect someone to be so boring and take pictures of this, I really just want to give the baby something." Su     Yubing Glancing at Mo Yuxin, he said coldly, "Understood, the two of us will go together."