Extra 201 - 204

_
Chapter 201 Episode 11 (Parallel World)

    At noon, Su Yubing received a notice from the class group that everyone was bored during the holidays and wanted to get together. Originally, she didn't want to go, but basically all the students in the class in the city would go, and the class leader went alone. Talking about her, it's not easy to refuse if they are all in the same class, so she simply called Yang Zhouzhou.

    "Zhouzhou, are you going to the dinner party tonight?" Su Yubing asked.

    "Go, I'm not like you, I'm accompanied by someone, so you go?" Yang Zhouzhou asked.

    "I don't really want to go, and it's not interesting to be honest, but the squad leader has talked about me in private, and it's not good if I don't go, let's leave early then." Su Yubing thought for a while and said.

    "Okay, after all, you are someone waiting for you now, you must leave early." Yang Zhouzhou joked.

    "Don't talk nonsense." Su Yubing and Yang Zhouzhou chatted for a while before hanging up the phone.

    Mo Yuxin was playing on the sofa with Zai Zai in her arms, Su Yubing looked at Mo Yuxin when she came out of the room, "I have to go out in the afternoon, the classmates have dinner, it's not easy to turn it down, try to be early Come back."

    "Okay, do you want me and Little Moon to pick you up?" Mo Yuxin asked while teasing Zai Zai.

    "No need, I'll just take a taxi when the time comes, you'd better take care of Little Moon at home." Su Yubing also sat down on the sofa.

    "Okay, I'll take care of Little Moon." Mo Yuxin said as she touched Zai Zai's little hand to play with.

    At six o'clock in the afternoon, Su Yubing was almost ready to leave, kissed Zai Zai's face and coaxed Zai Zai: "Mom is going out for a while, you stay with Mommy obediently, I will come back to accompany you at night It's time."

    "Mom~" Zai Zai yelled while holding the little milk, and tilted his head to watch Su Yubing act cute, so that Su Yubing couldn't move his legs.

    Mo Yu's heart fluttered, and Zai Zai chuckled and said, "Your mother will be back in a while, good boy, can Mommy get you some watermelon juice?

    " attention.

    Su Yubing looked at Zai Zai's gluttonous little appearance and shook his head with a chuckle, and went out. Ten minutes later, Su Yubing took a taxi to the hotel.

    Yang Zhouzhou has arrived now, seeing her coming, he hurriedly greeted her: "Yubing, here, you sit next to me."

    Su Yubing naturally loves being by Yang Zhouzhou's side, and the men and women in the class entered one after another. After entering the private room, there were nineteen people in their city, and the squad leader ordered a large round table for 25 people, who could sit down completely.

    After Su Yubing sat down, she felt a line of sight on the right looking at her from time to time, and when she looked over, that line of sight disappeared again.

    The atmosphere at the dinner table was good, and the squad leader was very talkative. Soon, everyone chatted in twos and threes, wanting to drink with wine, drink with drinks, and basically very happy.

    Su Yubing and Yang Zhouzhou started chatting after eating a little food. I don't know if it was an illusion, but now Mo Yuxin has spoiled her taste. She thinks the food outside is unpalatable, so she didn't eat a few mouthfuls.

    "Is that little baby still at her house? Didn't the Public Security Bureau call you?" Yang Zhouzhou asked curiously.

    "Not yet. If we really find Xiao Yueyue's family members, Mo Yuxin and I will definitely be very reluctant, but there is no other way. Their children must still be with their family members." Just thinking about Su Yu Bing felt uncomfortable, she was really reluctant to part with such a cute and cuddly little cub who was clingy and acted like a baby.