Chapter 32

Chapter 32 (add more)

    Mo Yuxin brought the little girl back to Xining University, she asked the little girl to wait for her on a chair by the side of the road, she went back to the dormitory to change clothes, the key point was to change a pair of sneakers, and ran all afternoon in high heels, this time I'm really a little tired.

    When Mo Yuxin returned to the dormitory, she saw that her roommates were not there. Thinking that they must have gone out for a while, she hurriedly changed into a pair of sneakers, a pure white T-shirt and a pair of shorts, and went out.

    When I walked downstairs, I saw the little girl obediently sitting on the chair waiting for me, Mo Yuxin smiled and walked towards the little girl, touched the little girl's head with a smile and said: "Yin Yin So good, are you really just sitting here waiting for me?"

    Mo Wenyin nodded, "Yes, I'm afraid my sister can't find me."

    "Okay, I'll show you around." Mo Yuxin said He picked up the little girl and led the little girl around along the tree-lined road, and introduced to the little girl what the surrounding buildings are for.

    Jiang Qian and Chen Ge went out for shopping, and when they came back, they saw Mo Yuxin and a little girl talking and laughing for a walk from a distance.

    Jiang Qian patted Chen Ge beside him and asked, "Chen Ge, look at that smiley smile over there, isn't it Mo Yuxin?"

    Chen Ge followed Jiang Qian's line of sight, and saw Mo Yuxin holding a The little girl was talking and laughing happily with her hands, she was a little stunned, didn't Mo Yuxin say that there is no love in college? And looking at the girl's dress, she really doesn't look like a rich woman, does she? so. Has Mo Yuxin changed her appetite?

    "Yes, it's Mo Yuxin, but didn't Mo Yuxin say that she doesn't plan to fall in love? What's the situation?" Chen Ge looked over there and asked.

    Jiang Qian was also furious, she thought Mo Yuxin had really improved, but now it seems that she wants to be a scumbag again? "Let's go, let's go and have a look."

    "It's not Jiang Qian, it's Mo Yuxin's private matter, if he really talks about a girlfriend, even a roommate is not too easy to ask?" Chen Ge also hesitated and said.

    "Then I have to go over and ask. It's really not worth it for Su Yubing. Mo Yuxin changes girlfriends faster than others change clothes." If Jiang Qian was too lazy to talk to Mo Yuxin before, but Now she can be regarded as Mo Yuxin's friend, so she can't let Mo Yuxin make mistakes again.

    After making up their minds, Jiang Qian and Chen Ge walked towards Mo Yuxin and the others, and stopped Mo Yuxin before they walked in, "Mo Yuxin, you are in a good mood? Who is this little beauty? Let's introduce." Jiang Qian had a smile on his face, but his tone was not good when he spoke.     Mo Yuxin looked at her two roommates, and Jiang Qian looked at her eyes with a little scrutiny, Mo Yuxin smiled wryly, and understood that the two roommates probably misunderstood her again, but no wonder the two roommates , the image of the original scumbag A is too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and she can understand it, but she doesn't take the blame, this is her current sister, the one in the same household registration book!     Mo Yuxin smiled and looked at the two roommates, "This little beauty is my sister Mo Wenyin. I haven't had much time before. It just happened to be off today, so I wanted to take my sister around." "Sister? What sister?     No I heard you said that you still have a younger sister?" Jiang Qian looked at Mo Yuxin with a little disbelief and asked.     "Didn't I tell you now? Sister? Of course she is my own sister, a sister like a mother, do you understand?" Mo Yuxin looked at the two roommates with a half-smile, and then said, "I didn't say that, you guys Can you two be more pure, I am the kind of scumbag who flirts around in your hearts?"     The two roommates nodded surprisingly unanimously, even the frequency of nodding was the same.     Mo Yuxin laughed angrily, "Hold on, don't wrong me, let my sister think that something is wrong with me later, isn't my recent performance not good? Let's say, from the perspective of being able to develop People, don't keep thinking about my past, you won't see my progress."     "Okay, we blamed you." Jiang Qian looked at Mo Yuxin and said with some embarrassment, she was her own sister, This time they really misunderstood Mo Yuexin.