Chapter 64

Chapter 64 (add more)

    After the meal, Mo Yuxin was a little confused, should he send his sister back? Or send Yubing back?

    But before Mo Yuxin got entangled, Jiang Qian said first, "Mo Yuxin, go and send Su Yubing, Yinyin, I'll help you send it back."

    Mo Yuxin nodded and said, "Yes, I forgot Now you have Old Man Le."

    "Forget it, I'm too lazy to argue with you, Old Man Le is Old Man Le." Jiang Qian is already immune to Old Man Le.

    "Well, help me send my sister back safely." Mo Yuxin told her roommate, and then said to Mo Wenyin: "Yinyin, call you when I'm almost done." "

    Okay Sister, then Sister Jiang Qian and I are leaving, goodbye." The little girl bid farewell to everyone obediently.

    Mo Yuxin led Su Yubing to the Omega dormitory, only Chen Ge and Li Xinjie looked at each other.

    "I'm crying, they are too much, when can you send me a girlfriend?" Chen Ge said crying.

    "I want it too, woo woo woo, let's go back and play games." Li Xinjie echoed.

    Mo Yuxin was in a pretty good mood tonight, holding Su Yubing's hand dangling, she squeezed Su Yubing's palm in her palm.

    Su Yubing turned her head and smiled and asked, "What's the matter? Why are you pinching me?"

    Mo Yuxin looked back with a faint smile, and replied, "No, I'm just happy. You just called me happy."

    "What's the matter? Isn't your name Mo Yuxin?" Su Yubing asked with a light smile, but her ears turned red.

    Mo Yuxin tightly grasped Su Yubing's hand, and said with a smile: "That's different, the two words are more intimate, anyway, it means happiness." "

    Childish." Su Yubing took a look at Mo Yuxin, lips The smile on the corner can't be hidden.

    When he was about to reach the dormitory, Su Yubing was about to go to the supermarket first, and said to Mo Yuxin who was next to him, "I'll go to the supermarket and then go back, so I'll send it here." As he spoke, he looked at the hands held together by the two superior.

    "I'll go with you." Mo Yuxin didn't let go, and she didn't know what was wrong with her, anyway, she just wanted to stay with Su Yubing for a while longer.

    "Okay, go if you want, buy some snacks and go back to coax Taotao and the others." Su Yubing said with a light smile.

    "Yeah, buy more, it's really hard for them to help take care of Little Moon." When Mo Yuxin spoke, the two had already entered the supermarket.

    Su Yubing let go and began to pick out snacks, while Mo Yuxin followed her with a shopping cart, and soon the two of them bought a cart full of things.

    When going to pay the bill, Mo Yuxin hurriedly stood in front of Su Yubing, "Yubing, I have earned money, can you let me pay this time?"

    Su Yubing smiled lightly, nodded and said, "Okay, You pay."

    Mo Yuxin heard that Su Yubing agreed, and hurriedly scanned the QR code to pay.

    The last cart was full of two big bags. Mo Yuxin helped Su Yubing all the way to the door of the dormitory before giving the bag to Su Yubing, "Yubing, take it slow, it's quite heavy." Yes."

    "Understood, you should go back and rest early." Su Yubing smiled at Mo Yuxin.

    Mo Yuxin waited where she was, and left after seeing Su Yubing get on the elevator, feeling a little empty in her heart, what should I do? I have never been so clingy to my friends in my previous life, have I? Obviously, Su Yubing had just left, and he missed her a little bit.