Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Su Yubing is also strange, it has been more than an hour since he and the police investigated the situation just now, and this Mo Yuxin changed into a dress again, and even put on delicate makeup? How blind was she to this kind of scum before?

    Mo Yuxin was stared at for a moment and immediately became honest, coughing lightly and asking: "Is there a reason why the dean asked us to come here? If it is for the forum, I think I have made it very clear just now. The dean can communicate with my lawyer directly, we are students after all, and we have no time to waste on such meaningless things." "Oh,

    you are more arrogant than me as a dean, and you still talk to your lawyer What are you talking about? Are you talking to your elders?" After Xiang Siyuan said a few words sternly, his tone softened again: "Yuxin, you have always been a student with excellent academic performance in our college. Including your supervisor, including the leaders of the college, they all want you to keep the graduate school, and don't affect your future because of some trivial things."

    Mo Yuxin burst out laughing after hearing Xiang Siyuan's words, Su Yubing and the others She was dumbfounded, what did Mo Yuxin want to do?

    Mo Yuxin is very clear about Xiang Siyuan's meaning, isn't this just a stick and a sweet date? Then draw a big picture for himself who knows if it can be realized. If the original body might be tempted by that graduate degree, but I don't like this major at all, let alone what kind of graduate student it is.

    "Is Dean Xiang warning me?" Mo Yuxin asked, looking directly at Xiang Siyuan.

    Xiang Siyuan snorted coldly: "I was advising you to avoid detours. If you don't take a smooth shortcut, why do you have to take a long detour?" Mo Yuxin smiled and shook her head: "

    I People are more upright and love to admit death. It doesn’t matter to me whether the road is a shortcut or not. The important thing is that I walked down the road step by step so that I can feel at ease. People forget their original intentions."

    Xiang Siyuan's expression turned ugly, "You, you are really stubborn."

    Su Yubing didn't expect Mo Yuxin to answer like this. Based on her understanding of Mo Yuxin, Mo Yuxin is the best at climbing the ladder. The reason for meeting herself and falling in love with herself is to use her family background to take a shortcut to get rid of ordinary life. Sleepy, now there is a chance for graduate school, Mo Yuxin is actually not tempted, what she said just now is tantamount to directly contradicting the school leaders.

    Seeing Mo Yuxin's stable look, Xiang Siyuan turned his calculations on Su Yubing and her roommates, "Student Su

    Yubing, the school has always been tolerant of you. After all, the child is raised in the dormitory. This is not approved by any school. The school considers you, and you should also think for the school. I know that several people in your dormitory have excellent grades. It is very possible that the postgraduate insurance is a possibility. The teacher hopes that you will have something I'd better think about it carefully, and don't be quick to talk." Xiang Siyuan's words were encouraging on the surface, but in fact they were threats.

    Su Yubing's teeth were clenched tightly, and her knuckles were even more white. In the past, she would never be threatened by acquaintances, and because of her family relationship, it was even more impossible for someone to slander her, but she had no room to resist, but now Now she has no one to rely on, and the only one she can rely on is herself. If she doesn't compromise, she and the baby won't even have a place to live, not to mention that her roommate is innocent, and her roommate has suffered an innocent disaster in this matter.