Chapter 111 - 120

_
Chapter 111

    Su Haochu found his sister's cell phone number and pressed the dial button.

    Su Yubing had just coaxed Zai Zai to sleep, and was chatting with Mo Yuxin and the others in the living room, when she received a call from Su Haochu. She was puzzled and hurriedly answered the phone, "Brother? Why are you calling at this time? Didn't you Are you at home?"

    "Well, I don't want to be here. You came to the villa this morning? Why didn't you ask me to go out and get something?" Su Hao felt a little better when he heard his sister's voice.

    "I'm afraid my father will be angry, brother, have my things been taken away at home?" Su Yubing asked a little nervously, but she already had the answer in her heart.

    "Yu Bing, Dad has a stubborn temper, and I took everything away. I happen to have nothing to eat, where are you now?" Su Haochu hadn't seen his sister for a long time, and wanted to find Su Yubing.

    "I'm on Mo Yuxin's mother's side, bro, did you quarrel with dad again because of me? Otherwise, don't mention me in front of dad in the future, so as not to make him unhappy." Su Yubing sighed She took a deep breath and said, if she knew this would happen, she shouldn't have bought something to send back.     "It's okay, I already made Dad angry, otherwise you can send me the address. Is it convenient for me to go there now? I want to spend the New Year with you at night." Su Haochu leaned on the sofa, tapping his fingertips lightly He doesn't care about the sofa next to him now, he just wants to spend the New Year with his sister anyway.     "Then where is Dad?" Su Yubing asked.     "Anyway, I'm angry. The worst thing is that I'll be locked up for half a month. Is it convenient for me to go there?" Su Haochu thought about it and asked, she didn't want to make things difficult for her sister.     "Convenience, happy mother and sister are also very easy to get along with, and the baby, the baby has not seen you yet, brother, remember to bring me the New Year's money." Su Yubing also misses his brother a little. During the Chinese New Year, she would tease her brother to bring her New Year's money.     "I know, you are indispensable." Su Haochu chuckled, chatted with Su Yubing for a few more words, and then hung up the phone.

    Seeing Su Yubing coming back from the balcony, Mo Yuxin asked, "Is there something wrong?" "

    My brother said he wanted to come and see me, so I told him the address, Auntie, my brother wants to come and see me later. You don't mind?"

    "I don't mind, there are too many people and it's lively, let your brother come." Zhao Yingzhi said with a smile.

    Mo Yuxin didn't tell Zhao Yingzhi about Su Yubing's family background, so Zhao Yingzhi didn't know about Su Yubing's family situation, but she became happy when she heard that Su Yubing's brother was coming. If you get married, you have to have a good relationship with the family.

    Su Haochu got the address here, thought for a while and prepared four red envelopes. His younger sister, little baby, Mo Yuxin and Mo Yuxin's younger sister were all there, they were all younger than him, even though he didn't like Mo Yuxin , but my sister seems to be inseparable from Mo Yuxin, and I should have all the etiquette that I should have, otherwise my sister will not look good.     After preparing the red envelopes, Su Haochu asked his assistant to buy some expensive nutritional supplements and bring them over. After putting them in his car, he drove to the address Su Yubing gave her.     It wasn't until he reached the door that Su Haochu became a little nervous. He was afraid that his sister would not be doing well. He had someone check Mo Yuxin before. It was all about her work or her relationship. The truth is that her family treats her sister well. Whether it's good or not, Su Haochu really doesn't know.     Sighing, Su Haochu rang the doorbell. Zaizai also woke up right now. He was lying on the sofa playing with his mother and mommy. When he heard the doorbell, Zaizai's eyes widened and he pointed to the door with his little finger. Xiaozuier is not idle, "Yeah~"     "Mummy heard that, she is quite worried because she is not old." Mo Yuxin said with a light smile.     Su Yubing knew that his brother should be coming, so he got up and went to open the door.     As soon as the door opened, Su Haochu met his younger sister's small face, "Brother, come in quickly, let me see what you bought." A     smile gradually appeared on the corner of Su Haochu's lips, "This is I bought it for my aunt, not yours."