Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    When Mo Yuxin opened her eyes, she felt sore all over. Yesterday she was in charge of carving a piece of jadeite, which had just been completed and received a labor fee of more than 300,000 yuan. When I came out, I stumbled, and when I woke up, I found that I seemed to be sleeping in a strange dormitory.

    She casually picked up a small makeup mirror next to the pillow. The woman in the mirror looked ninety percent like her, but it was by no means herself.

    Mo Yuxin felt a dull pain in her head, and a campus ABO novel appeared in her mind. She didn't need to flip through this novel, and the plot in it was played out in Mo Yuxin's mind like listening to a radio drama, until now Mo Yuxin had to accept the fact that she wore books, even though it sounded ridiculous.

    The original body in this book is also called Mo Yuxin, she is the cannon fodder A in the book, the original body is from a poor family, but she has a good-looking face and is good at acting, which makes her a cool and cool student in school. , many omega have become fish in the fish pond of the original body.

    And the original body chose Su Yubing, who had the best family background, as his girlfriend. The heroine Su Yubing had never been in a relationship before, and she was coaxed to fall in love by the original body. They are all shrewd businessmen who saw that the original body was unreliable. Su Yubing did not hesitate to cut off contact with his parents in order to be with the original body, and had a child of the original body.

    Since Su Yubing cut off contact with his family, the original body has no source of income to eat soft meals, and his attitude towards Su Yubing has also plummeted. He even asked Su Yubing to kill the child and decisively broke up with Su Yubing , turned around and fell into the arms of other rich women in the fish pond.     Su Yubing saw clearly that the original person gave birth to the child alone, and finally raised the child with the help of part-time jobs and roommates. During this period, Su Yubing met Xu Zefeng, a new teacher at the school, and the two lived together. During getting along, they gradually approached each other, and exposed the hypocritical mask of the original body, ruining the reputation of the original body who was already the general manager of the Qi Group.     The world Mo Yuxin lives in is an ordinary world, and there is no mention of abo, but after reading the whole book, Mo Yuxin still understands that the original body is a scum girl who wants to eat soft food. Anyway, since she has come here, the scum is It can't be any more scum, since it took up the body of the original body, it should be regarded as a good deed, and wipe the ass that should be wiped clean for the original body.

    Mo Yuxin sat up and looked at the surrounding environment. This is a four-person dormitory of less than 20 square meters. The bed and table are probably the original body's dormitory. She unlocked the original body's phone with her fingerprint, good guy , There is still a balance of 50,000 yuan in the payment software, which was borrowed from other rich omegas in the school. They said they were borrowed, but the original body had no intention of paying it back at all.

    While Mo Yuxin was sitting on the bed thinking about something, the door of the dormitory opened and the other three roommates came back.

    The person in the lead was wearing a black waist-pinch dress, her mid-length hair was casually draped over her shoulders, her eyebrows and eyes were sharp, and her lips were outlined with red lip gloss. Seeing that Mo Yu was in her heart, she snorted coldly Said: "Hey, isn't this Mo Yu? Why are you in the dormitory today, and didn't go out to find your group of rich women Omega?"

    Mo Yuxin looked at this person, and at the same time retrieved information from the original book. The yin and yang person is called Jiang Qian, and he is the roommate of the original body. He had a good relationship with the original body when the original body didn't reveal his secrets. Since the original body was scumbag Su Yubing, the other three people in the dormitory have a very good attitude towards the original body. He is indifferent, even mocking the original body's actions from time to time.     For these, Mo Yuxin can only say that the original body deserved it, the hostess severed ties with the family because of her, but the original body kicked the hostess and asked the hostess to kill the child? If the roommates are weird about the original body, it means that these roommates are quite normal.     Mo Yu thought to herself, and smiled friendlyly at the three roommates at the door.     Jiang Qian laughed angrily, "Mo Yu, don't do this, save your smile to coax your Omega, we can't bear it." "That's right, we're not     interested in you, you're still normal Come on." Chen Ge folded his arms and looked at Mo Yuxin, different from Jiang Qian's dress, Chen Ge was wearing a sportswear, and the broken hair on his forehead was tied up with a headband, making him look heroic and Capable.     "Forget it, let's just leave her alone." There was a girl with a ponytail next to the two of them, and she pulled the other two to signal not to make the relationship too rigid. The girl looked inconspicuous with a pair of eyes, The roommate who was also the original body was named Li Xinjie.