Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    In the second interview, both the school and the police obviously made very detailed preparations, and talked about it in front of the camera, and this is what Mo Yuxin would like to see the most. She has a lot of things to do, and she just waits for the lawyer to sue these people later.

    The reporter also interviewed a lot of things this time. At the end, Mo Yuxin went online again, and said in a particularly moving tone: "Really, this matter can progress so quickly, thanks to the support of our school leaders and police comrades." Work together, really, I couldn't sleep all night because of this incident, I was relieved after the school and the police intervened, otherwise my body would be dragged down, thank you very much, etc. This matter is over, I must send a pennant, this is a must."

    In the end, the reporter invited a family of policemen to finish the interview, and everyone was quite satisfied with today's interview, even Xiang Siyuan continued to He was joking, because he had already been forced to this point, so he might as well follow along as Mo Yuxin said, so as to gain a good impression of the school and make a publicity incidentally.     Mo Yuxin was also very happy. If she hadn't done this, she wouldn't have waited for the result so quickly, and she could still get support from all sides. She was also a little curious. The person who posted the post behind the scenes Are you not afraid? Moreover, the lawyer has already sent her a list of the people involved, and she doesn't know most of the people in it, except Feng Yueyue, who she knows, and Yan Fangping who passed the note to Su Yubing last time, and Mo Yuxin also I didn't expect this person to be the one who posted it.     It was still 6:30 in the evening, and Xining Consulting started broadcasting on time. Mo Yuxin ordered barbecue with happy water, and took a notebook to watch Xining Consulting.     Seeing Mo Yuxin watch the Xining consultation again, Jiang Qian asked: "Mo Yuxin, I heard that the reporters and the police are here again today? So, are you on TV again?" Mo Yuxin smiled and said, "Yes,     but I don’t want to be on TV all the time, but because of the forum, the screening list has already come out, so the reporter came to do a program report.” “So     who is it?” Chen Ge and Li Xinjie also rushed curiously Mo Yuxin looked over.

    Mo Yuxin smiled and said: "There are a lot of people on the list, but there are only 20 people who speak too much. I basically don't know anyone in it, except Feng Yueyue, who I know, and Yubing's classmate Yan Fangping, who is The person who posted this post."

    "Su Yubing's classmate? Then why did he want to harm Su Yubing?" Chen Ge asked.

    "I don't know, maybe it's because I have a crush on Yubing. The last time Yubing helped me with high math tuition, Yan Fangping kept staring at us with envious eyes, and wrote a small note to Yubing, saying that Yubing should leave us. I'll stay away and say I'm a scumbag, and then I'll throw the note to him." Mo Yuxin smiled and said that she couldn't bear this kind of sneaky person the most, and if she had the ability, she would put it in the morning. On the face of it, even doing something in the gutter deserves him to capsize.

    "Absolutely, there is such a thing? This is jealousy of you and Yubing, and also implicating Yubing's roommate, so did the school say how to deal with it?" Jiang Qian asked.

    "It is said that the person who posted the post will be directly expelled, and everyone else will also have to record it, and put it in the file." Mo Yuxin smiled and said, it was not in vain that she wasted a long time.

    "That's good." Jiang Qian said, and switched her phone to the live broadcast of Xining Consulting to watch.

    On the other side of Su Yubing's dormitory, this time someone posted a link to Xining Consulting in the class group. Fu Zhitao felt familiar when he saw this website, and hurriedly said to the people in the dormitory: "Hey, look at the class group and say It’s our school that’s on TV again.”