Chapter 60

Chapter 60 (add more)

    But when Su Yubing saw Mo Yuxin's lonely eyes, he felt that his reaction was too big.

    At this moment, Mo Yuxin also sorted out her mood, the loneliness disappeared from her face, she smiled at Su Yubing and said, "Yubing, your roommate is looking for you, you go there first, I'll go over there to buy a bottle of sparkling water Drink."

    He said and walked towards a vending machine on the other side of the boulevard.

    Su Yubing looked at the back of Mo Yuxin leaving, feeling a little unbearable in his heart, obviously he let go first, this person even helped him find reasons for fear that it would be difficult for him to do so.

    Fu Zhitao's eyes are very good. From a distance, she saw Yu Bing and Mo Yuxin holding hands together. She even walked this way quickly, and then saw her roommate reluctantly looking at it. Looking at Mo Yuexin.

    Fu Zhitao almost laughed angrily, did he and Zhang Xiaoqi co-author become a scourge that tore them apart? I, Zhang Xiaoqi, and Yao Qian were just worried that my good friends would be cheated again, but Su Yubing's own affairs should be decided by Su Yubing himself, and what they said were all suggestions.     If their good sisters still like Mo Yuxin, then they may be angry for a few days, but good sisters are still good sisters, and it is impossible to break up with Yu Bing just because Yu Bing and Mo Yuxin are together.     Fu Zhitao coughed: "What are you looking at, her family has gone far away, why don't you go with her?"     Su Yubing turned around and saw that the two roommates had already come, and immediately went over with a smile: "No, Of course I have to come and look for you."     "Not yet? Hun'er is about to be hooked away." Fu Zhitao glanced at Su Yubing.     "Oh, Mo Yuxin and I are ordinary friends now, really, pure ordinary friends." Su Yubing explained while walking in the middle, helping a roommate.     Fu Zhitao and Zhang Xiaoqi looked at each other across Su Yubing, and at the same time gave Su Yubing a look of "only ghosts will believe you", Su Yubing was amused by the two roommates.

    "What I said is true. She and I are really just ordinary friends. We won't have any other kind of friends when we sleep together at night." Su Yubing continued to explain.

    "You slept with her last night?" Fu Zhitao's voice raised two degrees.

    Su Yubing was afraid that his roommate would be angry, so he didn't dare to tell the truth, "No, no, I just used an example. I went to the clubhouse to work part-time yesterday, and I was busy until late." Fu Zhitao gave

    Su Yubing a suspicious look, and said: " You better not."

    "Just trust me, the relationship between me and Mo Yuxin is pure now, there are no such weird things, so don't worry." Su Yubing said to the two roommates with a smile .

    Fu Zhitao looked at Su Yubing, and said with a half smile, "I want to see how long the pure friendship between you two can last." Anyway, seeing her roommate just now, she felt that this pure friendship The friendship may not last for two months. If Yubing is still with Mo Yuxin in the end, then she must ask Mo Yuxin to invite guests for three days and three nights. !

    "We must have always been pure friendship, don't worry." Su Yubing coaxed his roommate to go to the classroom while talking.

    Mo Yuxin was let go of her hand, feeling as if something was missing in her heart, she wasn't angry at all, after all, considering what the original body had done before, it was rare for her to be able to take a walk with Su Yubing so peacefully , I just feel a little empty in my heart.

    She scanned the QR code and bought a bottle of iced sparkling water. After taking a few gulps of the sparkling water, she felt a little better. Compared with Su Yubing's attitude towards her before, this is much better, and everyone's attitude towards herself is also different. A lot of changes have been made, and many things need to be done slowly, Mo Yuxin comforted herself in her heart.