Extra 191 - 200

_
Chapter 191 Extra Episode 1 (Parallel World)

    People come and go in the Pengzhou Building in Yuchuan City, for no other reason. The annual domestic jade exhibition is held on the second and third floors of this building. People from all over the country come to Yuchuan City in an endless stream these days. , just to see the jade exhibition.

    Yuchuan City is located in the southwest, very close to the border, and is the city with the largest jade trading volume in China, so it is not unusual to hold jade exhibitions here.

    A tall woman is standing in front of a display case looking at the works in the display case. The woman is wearing an off-white midi skirt with a slender silver chain tied around her waist, which sets off the woman's graceful waist. Her skin is fair , the eyelashes are slightly raised upwards, under the straight bridge of the nose is a thin lip soaked in bean-colored lip glaze, and a pair of peach blossom eyes are staring at the work in front of him and tracing it carefully.

    Little did she know that when she was looking at her works, many passers-by around her were looking at her with indifference.

    Mo Yuxin has long been immune to these gazes, after all, she has lived with this face for thirty-two years, and she is quite aware of her basic situation.

    The work she is looking at now is the work of her mentor Mr. Xiao Shunyu, and her own work is separated from Xiao Lao's work by a showcase.

    The reason why she stared at Mr. Xiao's works was that Mo Yuxin wanted to find out the gap between herself and her master. After looking around, she felt that her works were no worse than Mr. Xiao's, the difference was only in her qualifications .

    These years, she has devoted herself to the jade. Even Xiao Shunyu is afraid that she will become obsessed. He no longer lets her be buried in the jade pile all day long, which reduces Mo Yuxin's workload and allows her to relax and enjoy life.

    Mo Yuxin didn't quite agree with this, because the meaning of life to her was jade carving, so when she was resting at home, she buried herself in the jade pile all day long, and ignored Master's words.

    She looked at it for a while, then got up to look at the works in other showcases, but now there are few people in the domestic jade carving industry who can catch her eyes, so she turned around in the exhibition hall bored.

    Mo Yuxin was not attracted by other jades, but was attracted by a mirror at the corner. She only has two hobbies, one is jade, and the other is looking in the mirror. Apart from her own carving skills In addition to being very satisfied, I am also very satisfied with my appearance.

    Mo Yuxin felt that it was too boring, she was going to look in the mirror to tidy herself up, and then left, there was nothing to see.

    When she turned around, there were two women standing in front of the mirror talking, Mo Yuxin tried it, and it really blocked her from looking in the mirror, and looked at one of the girls.

    The girl was in her early twenties, with slightly curly long hair hanging slightly over her shoulders, a pair of brown eyes were gentle and generous, her nose was straight, and her pink lips were slightly pursed, as if she was discussing something interesting with her companions. things.

    "Yubing, is that person over there looking at you? She looks so good-looking." Su Yubing's good friend Yang Zhouzhou couldn't help but reminded.

    After being stared at for such a long time, Su Yubing of course also felt the woman's gaze. She raised her eyes to meet Mo Yuxin's gaze. Just as she was about to say hello to ease the embarrassment, she heard the woman's voice.