Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Mo Yu was stunned, she forgot that Su Yubing had been to the hospital before giving birth to her baby, and hurriedly explained: "Yubing, I really didn't mean that, I did a lot of wrong things before, you can treat me as an atonement, or make an apology Okay, let me pay the money this time, you have to spend money to take care of the baby, and you have to save tuition fees, I really don’t want you to work so hard.” “Hard work?”

    Su Yubing sneered, “I’d rather Where were you when you were sad? Where were you when the baby was born with pneumonia? Stop pretending in front of me, do you think I will still trust you? Do you still trust me?" "I know what I did

    before Things are not worthy of your trust, but I promise you that in the future, whether it is about you or your baby, no matter whether it is a big or small matter, I will be by your side." Mo Yuxin said sincerely, she Since she occupied the body of the original body, she wanted to correct all the wrong things the original body did, so she did not get this body in vain. Although the owner of this body is clearly a scumbag, fortunately, she gave her a lot of work one chance.

    Otherwise, Su Yubing and the baby would be left alone, and she couldn't bear it herself. She wanted to be chic, but she couldn't be chic even if she was thinking about things.

    "Oh, Mo Yuxin, do you know that the promise you said is funnier than a joke?" Su Yubing smiled ironically, but the tears she held back fell from her cheeks.

    Mo Yu hurriedly handed over the tissue, "Yes, what Yu Bing said is correct, not only what I said was a joke, but I was also a joke, don't be angry, I just finished the transfusion, don't get mad at yourself , if you don't want to see me, then I'll go to the corridor for a while." After speaking, he turned and left the door of the ward.

    "Yu Bing, it's fine if you're being polite to us, why are you being polite to that kind of scum, shouldn't she pay some money? Yu Bing, the baby is not yours alone, no matter what side she is in, she Mo Yuxin has never done anything, let alone money, you are just too stubborn, and you have to take care of everything by yourself, isn't it okay if Mo Yuxin wants to pay now?" Fu Zhitao persuaded, what is her friend? It's all good, but you can't be stubborn. I would rather endure hardships on my own than bow my head or compromise on some things.

    Yao Qian also nodded, "Yubing, actually what Fu Zhitao said makes sense. Mo Yuxin really deserves some money. Does it have nothing to do with her now that you are in such a body? Sometimes, you want to force us Everyone loves you, Yubing, we want to keep a distance from Mo Yuxin, but compared to what you have done for her and the hardships you have endured, asking her to pay is really nothing." Su

    Yubing Persuaded by her two roommates, she seldom cried, and even when it was the hardest, she hid and cried secretly by herself, took out a paper drawer and wiped away her tears, then nodded: "I know you are For my own good, that's good, I won't raise money with Mo Yuxin this time."

    "It's good if you can figure it out. This is not a charity from her, but the money she should give. She owes you a lot." Fu Zhitao saw that his friend finally let go, and the stone in his heart finally fell to the ground.

    The other family members in the room were silent, especially the aunt just now was stunned. Listen, the girl just now is a scumbag? Can't see it?

    Fu Zhitao looked at his watch, she and Yao Qian had to go back to take care of Zhang Xiaoqi's child, and the other two went to class, and then told the content of the class to those who stayed in the dormitory to watch the baby, the baby is still inseparable from people .

    "Yubing, the two of us are going back first, and we will come to see you in the afternoon." Fu Zhitao said.

    "No need, you all saw that I'm really fine. Besides, Mo Yuxin is still there. As you said, since she wants to pretend to be a good person, let's see how long she can pretend, anyway. She delivered it herself." Su Yubing thought for a while and said.