Chapter 50

Chapter 50 (add more)

    On the other side, Su Yubing returned to the dormitory with the little jade pig pendant Mo Yuxin gave Zai Zai.

    Seeing her come back, Fu Zhitao asked, "Yubing, what were you doing out just now?"

    Su Yubing smiled and said, "Mo Yuxin carved a zodiac pig for Little Moon, let me go down and get it, you see. As Su Yubing said, he took out the piggy pendant in the lucky bag and showed it to Fu Zhitao.

    Fu Zhitao didn't know much about jade, but he could see that the pig on the jade was lifelike, and asked suspiciously: "Yu Bing, you said this was carved by Mo Yu? Does she still have this ability?" Su     Yu Bing shook his head and said: "I don't know either, but she said she carved it for Little Moon herself. I thought the jade was of good quality, so I brought it back to Little Moon. It just so happened that Little Moon didn't have any jade yet. "     "Tch, I think she bought it, Yubing, don't be fooled." Fu Zhitao reminded.     Su Yubing smiled lightly and said, "What did I fall for? She gave it to Little Moon, so why don't I do it, Taotao, we don't need to be like this." "Okay, you can handle it yourself.     " Good." Fu Zhitao finished speaking and returned the jade pendant to Su Yubing.     Su Yubing held the rope on the jade pendant, and fished the jade pendant in front of Little Moon, shaking the rope to tease Little Moon, "Little Moon, see if he likes this little pig, and see if he is the same as you." So cute?"     Zaizai followed the little pig with his big eyes, and stretched out his short arms to reach the little pig first, but now he can only lie on the bed, can't sit up, and can only stretch out his arms and legs. The little short arm screamed anxiously while reaching for it.     Seeing Zai Zai's cuteness, Su Yubing refused to let Zai Zai reach it. He hung the little jade pig to a position where Zai Zai's small arms could reach. When Zai Zai stretched out his little hand and was about to reach it, Su Yubing gently touched Swinging the rope, the little jade pig swung out of Zai Zai's reach.

    Zai Zai found out that the matter was not simple. He frowned and looked like he was about to lose his temper. He clenched his fists with his two little hands and hung down on his little bed, while hanging down on the bed, he said "Yeah! Woohoo! Ya!" protested.

    Su Yubing was teased badly by Zai Zai, her little moon is too cute, she is so fun when she gets angry, and she has learned to lose her temper.

    Zai Zai saw that his mother didn't intend to play with Xiao Yuzhu for her at all, and laughed at her, curled his mouth and prepared to use the third trick, which is also the most effective one, that is crying Dafa!

    Apparently Su Yubing also realized this, and before Zai Zai had time to brew his emotions, he put the little jade pig into Zai Zai's little hand.

    The little jade pig is not big, but it can be placed in Zai Zai's small hand, and the palm of Zai Zai's small palm is completely occupied by the little jade pig.

    After getting the little jade pig, Zai Zai immediately smiled and shook the little pig in Fu Zhitao's hand to show off, "Yeah!"

    Fu Zhitao looked at Zai Zai funny, and said with a smile: "I know you got it, our little moon is the best!"

    Zai Zai didn't know what Fu Zhitao was talking about, but she was happy when she got the piggy, holding the little pig in her hand. Little Jade Pig started playing.

    Su Yubing smiled and touched Zai Zai's small face and said to Zai Zai: "That little pig was also given to Little Moon by that villain. She said she carved it for Little Moon herself. Does Little Moon like it?" Zai Zai

    listened I don't understand, but I just smiled at Su Yubing with wide eyes.

    Looking at her sensible and lovely daughter, Su Yubing's heart softened, and the many things that happened recently proved that Mo Yuxin was indeed reliable, so should I let Mo Yuxin see her too? baby? After all, the baby is almost five months old and hasn't seen his mother yet.