Chapter 66

Chapter 66 (Addition)

    Mo Yuxin raised her eyes and saw her mother looking at her timidly. After thinking about it, she said: "Mom, I did something wrong before. I was confused and said those things that made you sad. But I promise I won't do it in the future."

    "Mom doesn't blame you, it's good if you can go home, and home is still a home if you can come back, let's not talk about this, you are tired from the car, mom will cook for you." Zhao Yingzhi wiped away her tears and said with a smile.

    "Okay, I'll help you." Mo Yuxin said to get up to help.

    Zhao Yingzhi forcefully pushed Mo Yuxin back, "I don't need you, mom can do it by herself, it will be soon."

    Mo Yuxin couldn't hold back Zhao Yingzhi, so she had to sit at the table and rest. That is to say, my mother and sister could forgive her so quickly.

    Zhao Yingzhi cooked on a stove in the yard, and Mo Yuxin simply followed her out.

    Seeing her coming out, Zhao Yingzhi hurriedly asked, "Why are you coming out again? Why don't you go in and rest for a while?" "

    Mom, I'm not tired." Mo Yuxin smiled and said, "Mom, I came back this time to pick you up Going to live in Xining City, I have already found a place for Yinyin to go to school, and even rented a house nearby, I thought you would go there, Yinyin will be taken care of, and our family will meet conveniently." Zhao Yingzhi was still worried about her little one

    . As for the money for my daughter’s schooling, the eldest daughter said that she had rented a house, and hurriedly asked: “How much will it cost? I'll give you a thousand yuan in a while, if it doesn't work, Mom will go to a relative's house to see if I can borrow some more."

    Mo Yuxin smiled and said: "Mom, there is no need to borrow money, I have already paid for the money, I recently got it Yushi has earned money, so you don’t need to worry about money.”

    Zhao Yingzhi obviously still didn’t believe it, after all, going to school and renting a house earned a lot of money, “Yuxin, you don’t need to comfort mom, it must be a lot of money, you Where did you get so much money?"

    "What I said is true, I'll show you later and you'll know." Mo Yuxin smiled and said, helping to bring out the dishes.

    After all, Zhao Yingzhi was still worried about money, so she simply cooked three dishes, and she and her daughter sat at the table and talked while eating.

    Mo Yuxin handed the text message of the bank card balance to Zhao Yingzhi, and Zhao Yingzhi took it in doubt. She was not well-educated but could read, and she was even more shocked when she saw the string of 0s.

    "Yuxin, is this true or not? Why are there so many zeros?" Zhao Yingzhi asked.

    "Really, Mom, I really earned money. I have already paid for Yinyin's schooling and rent. This time I came here to pick you up to Xining City." Mo Yuxin smiled and said.

    Zhao Yingzhi hadn't recovered from the shock of Mo Yuxin's earning money, and heard that her daughter was going to take her to Xining City. Thinking of the experience of embarrassing her daughter, she waved her hand and said, "Yuxin is promising!" Now that you can make money, you and your sister are good mothers, so I don’t worry. Mom still won’t go. Mom is afraid that she will make a joke and embarrass you and your sisters.     ” Parents are ashamed, Mom, that house is just enough for you and Yinyin to live together, and Yinyin must be very busy going to school, and she won’t even be able to eat a warm meal when she comes home, how pitiful, you used to be able to keep Yinyin company, She can still cook for her, she must study harder." Mo Yuxin continued to persuade.     "But I have never left the village in my life. I am afraid that I will cause trouble for you." Zhao Yingzhi was a little shaken. If her youngest daughter has no food, she must feel distressed, but she feels that she cannot stay in the city.     "What's the trouble? Mom, I rent a house where you can find everything. The vegetable market is nearby, and you'll get used to it after a few days. That small house has everything and it's easy to live in. I'm sure you won't want to come back if you live in it." It's gone." Mo Yuxin continued to flicker.     Zhao Yingzhi was laughed at by her. She hadn't seen her eldest daughter for a long time. She thought that her daughter would never come back, but now her daughter not only came back, but also said that she didn't dislike her, and wanted to follow her to live in the city, Zhao Yingzhi said It is impossible to be unhappy, but more to worry about.     Will she drag the two dolls down when she goes to the city, will she know nothing about making jokes, will she annoy the dolls?