Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Mo Yuxin was very pleased to see everyone's expressions, and went to look in the mirror by herself. This makeup artist really didn't brag, and her craftsmanship was better than her own. Mo Yuxin nodded very satisfied.

    Looking back at Zhou Hao who was stunned, Mo Yuxin was amused, "Brother Zhou, what kind of expression is that, it's not that you haven't seen me before." "No, it's mainly because you're used to coaxing me in front of the

    machine Look, I really didn't expect it to be so exquisite." Zhou Hao smiled and continued: "But it's pretty good, I guess I won't have a rotten peach blossom tonight, just put your appearance there, Omega is embarrassed to come here It's fine, fine, happy to be single."

    "I'm usually very delicate, okay? Don't dirty me." Mo Yu said unconvinced, she was a little dirty when she was working on the machine, but her makeup was still very good. Is it exquisite?

    "Okay, okay, Xining No. 1 Exquisite Alpha, okay?" Zhou Hao said with a smile.

    Seeing that the time was almost up, Mo Yuxin and Zhou Hao drove to the mansion. When Mo Yuxin got off the car, many people were looking at Mo Yuxin and Zhou Hao, and people talked a lot.

    "Hey, do you see that the partner Zhou Hao brought is actually an alpha?"

    "It's still a beautiful alpha. It's so good-looking when I go, it's no worse than a star." "

    What does Zhou Hao mean? Why did you bring an alpha here? "

    I don't know, and I haven't seen this woman before. Is this the daughter of a family? What's the family background?" After discussing for

    a while, everyone didn't know Mo Yuxin's identity, but Mo Yuxin behaved calmly. Went into the mansion with Zhou Hao, there were quite a lot of people sitting in the auction hall at the moment, Zhou Hao specially arranged a seat for Mo Yuxin, in the second row of the auction seats under the stage.

    The first row is usually arranged with family background, or well-known companies or individuals, so Zhou Hao reserved a place for Mo Yuxin on the left side of the second row.

    Mo Yuxin often went to such occasions in her last life, so she sat there calmly. Many people guessed that Mo Yuxin was some upstart in Xining City, or the daughter of a certain family. After all, Zhou Hao's family background It's not bad, and she has a good relationship with Zhou Hao, so Mo Yuxin's family background can't be wrong.

    But who knows that Mo Yuxin is struggling to even come up with 100,000 yuan now, what kind of rich second generation is he?

    Soon, everyone was seated.

    Sitting next to Mo Yuxin was a sweet-looking Omega, she glanced at Mo Yuxin from time to time, wanting to talk to Mo Yuxin, after all, she had never seen this type of alpha before.

    Liu Qingxue plucked up her courage and said to Mo Yuxin: "Hi Miss, are you coming to the auction too?"

    Mo Yuxin had no expression on her face, and replied casually: "Otherwise?"

    She is not like her original self. Like to deal with so many Omega.

    Liu Qingxue didn't expect Mo Yuxin to answer such a sentence, and she was a little embarrassed to say nothing. You must know that although their family is not ranked in the top ten in Xining City, they can be counted as a well-known family. I didn't expect this alpha to be so Talking to her arrogantly, he became a little angry for a while, and stopped talking to Mo Yuxin.

    The male alpha sitting in the first row heard the conversation between the two, and always felt that the voice sounded familiar. He turned his head to see who it was, and then met Mo Yu's cold eyes.     Wei Shiqi is regretting now, wants to cry and has a stomachache. If he had known that Mo Yuxin, the murderous god, would come over, even if his father beat him to death, he would not come. The memory of the last time is still vivid in his mind. Now think about it. It still hurts, and my stomach still feels hot.     But thinking of Mo Yuxin's coquettish operations, Wei Shiqi could only squeeze out a smile that was uglier than crying and greeted Mo Yuxin, "Sister, you are here too, I really didn't expect to meet you here, we That is to say, I haven't had time to thank you for what happened last time, what a coincidence, what a coincidence."