Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    "Yinyin and I were walking casually on the playground. Do you remember Yinyin? It's my sister. You met her at the night market last time." Mo Yuxin said.

    "Yeah, I know, it's that cute little girl, okay, I have nothing else to look for you, it's just that the little moon pressed the wrong key." Su Yubing knew that the Omega next to Mo Yuxin was Mo Yuxin After seeing my sister, I immediately breathed a sigh of relief and felt a little happy.

    Mo Yuxin heard that Su Yubing meant that he wanted to hang up the phone, and hurriedly said: "Yubing, wait a minute, I have auctioned two pieces of jade at the auction, and I will invite my roommate and Yin Yin to dinner in the evening. If you have Come over if you have time?"     Mo Yuxin originally wanted to call Su Yubing out, but she was afraid that her calling would be too abrupt, so she didn't call after struggling for a long time, since Zai Zai blindly pressed her here , Mo Yuxin wanted to mention it, what if?     "Did you originally want to ask me to come with you, or did you just follow along?" Su Yubing asked on the phone, trying to keep her mouth shut so as not to make her smile so obvious.     "Of course I wanted to call you, and I was the first one to call you, and I was afraid that you wouldn't want to come if I called, so I struggled for a long time and didn't call, but didn't you say that Little Moon just dialed the wrong number? But they still called me, which means that they still want me to tell you, that Yubing, are you coming?" Mo Yuxin said softly while thinking about the words.     Su Yubing was almost amused, what's going on? She just called because she wanted to know who Mo Yuxin was with now, okay?     But after thinking about it, if a friend asks me to have dinner, wouldn't it be a bad idea not to go?     After thinking about the reason, Su Yubing replied: "Then you've already said that, I'll go anyway." "     Okay, Yubing, then I'll pick you up later." Mo Yuxin said with a smile.     "Aren't you accompanying your sister? You don't need to come pick me up, I'll just go there by myself." Su Yubing said with a smile.

    "It's okay, Yinyin is with my roommate, I'll pick you up later." Mo Yuxin said softly, Su Yubing finally came over, of course he had to pick her up.

    "Okay, what time are you coming?" Su Yubing asked, looking at his watch.

    "In another half an hour, at half past five, I'll wait for you downstairs."

    "I'll see you later." Su Yubing replied.

    After hanging up the phone, Mo Yuxin added a few more dishes under the different eyes of her younger sister, including a fish soup. .

    Mo Wenyin asked Mo Yuxin suspiciously: "Sister, who was that just now? Why are there still children, and what do you mean by Mummy?" "Well, that means this question is a little

    complicated, we Let me explain later, the one who called me was the older sister you met at the night market before, she is the pretty one, and she will come over soon." Mo Yuxin felt happy thinking about it.

    Mo Wenyin curled her lips, how important is that sister, just now my sister said she was going to pick her up.

    "Sister, are you going to pick her up?" Mo Wenyin asked again.

    "Yeah, it's almost time now. I asked Jiang Qian and the others to come and find you. You go first, and tell them that I have already paid the money, so don't pay any more." After Mo Wenyin instructed, Mo Yuxin Then she called Jiang Qian and the others and asked them to come and find Mo Wenyin, while she herself went to Su Yubing's dormitory.

    The little girl looked at her sister's back and curled her lips. Why did she always feel that her sister was going to be kidnapped?

    On the other side, Su Yubing hung up the phone and received Fu Zhitao's death stare. Fu Zhitao rolled his eyes while playing with the cub and said, "Yubing, if you want to find Mo Yuxin, just call directly. In the name of our little moon, when did our little moon play with your mobile phone when we were so good? Isn’t it right, little moon?”