Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Mo Yuxin entered the class and sat down on her seat. She felt a lot more relaxed. She planned to go back later and dispose of all the things that the rich women gave her before, and then buy some new ones.

    The major of the original university is finance. This class is a big class for the entire finance department. There are more than 200 people in the big classroom. Mo Yuxin knows nothing about finance. She plans to get a diploma and earn money. It's up to your craft.

    So, many Omega watched Mo Yuxin lying on the table and playing with her mobile phone.

    You must know that the original body is the best at managing your own image. Even if you don’t understand it, you still sit upright in class. It’s the dream love of many Omega in the same department. Today, the sun came out from the west, and Xueba started to play. Have a cell phone?

    Mo Yuxin saw a lot of people secretly looking at her, but she didn't care. Her face in the previous life was more beautiful than the face in her previous life, which was 90% similar to her previous life. There are many people who like her, but Mo Yuxin refused, because she really felt that she was good-looking and should be unique, so the words of rejection just now were not all nonsense.

    The professor on the podium was full of enthusiasm. Mo Yuxin was lying on the desk and looked up jade related information from the Internet. In her last life, she was the top in the jade carving world because of her good-looking face. There are quite a few people looking at their faces, Mo Yu thought to herself, she can arrange to live broadcast carving jade to make money.     What Mo Yuxin didn't know was that her way of playing with her mobile phone in class had ruined many Omega's yearning for her cool and academic personality, as if a dream had been shattered.     Chen Ge poked Jiang Qian who was on the side, and said in a low voice, "Look at Mo Yuxin, why is she playing with her mobile phone? Isn't she the favorite to pretend?"     Jiang Qian immediately looked at Mo Yuxin Go, and saw Mo Yuxin lazily lying on the table playing with her mobile phone, Jiang Qian frowned, she didn't understand? Mo Yuxin is too abnormal lately, isn't she?

    Mo Yuxin felt at ease when she was playing, but the professor who gave the lecture had her eye on Mo Yuxin, and she didn't blame the professor. It can only be said that many people in the big classroom looked at Mo Yuxin from time to time, and Mo Yuxin's face was so beautiful. Looks good, the professor also has an impression of this student, in the past in his class this student would sit up straight, don't care if he understands the lecture, anyway, he is very serious.

    But today, as long as I looked at Mo Yuxin, Mo Yuxin was playing with her mobile phone, so the professor simply asked Mo Yuxin to get up and answer questions.

    At this moment, everyone's eyes were directed at Mo Yuxin. Feng Yueyue was still thinking about passing the answer to Mo Yuxin, but when she looked at WeChat, she found that she had been deleted.

    Mo Yuxin was quite calm, "Teacher, I'm sorry, I didn't understand."

    The professor waved his hand to signal her to sit down, "If you don't understand, just listen carefully."

    "Good teacher." Mo Yuxin finished speaking , restrained himself a little, barely opened the book that was not opened at all, then put the phone on the book, and continued to play with the phone.

    Anyway, she doesn't understand these things, and she's not interested in doing anything about finance. The original character design has nothing to do with her. The pretended character design will have to overturn sooner or later, so it's better to do it frankly. As for myself, I am at least a normal person, I don't know how many times stronger than that scum of the original body.