Chapter 42

Chapter 42 (add more)

    When Qi Nian heard Mo Yuxin let her go, she always felt that she was not hopeless. When she was in a good mood, she walked to the dormitory building that Mo Yuxin said in ten minutes, and she saw it from a distance. Mo Yuxin, who was on the long wooden chair, waved at Mo Yuxin, "Mo Yuxin, I'm here."

    Mo Yuxin looked at Qi Nian, then at the smile on Qi Nian's face, He sighed and walked towards Qi Nian, thinking that Qi Nian might not be happy after hearing her words?

    "Let's talk here if you have anything to say." Mo Yu stood still facing Qi Nian with a serious face.

    "Ah? Just stand there and say it?" Qi Nian smiled and continued, "Seeing you now, I think you must have never been in a relationship, and you lied to my child for four months, so I don't believe it.

    " Yu Xin wanted to cry, but what she said was the truth, much more reliable than the original scumbag, Qi Nian still didn't believe it?

    Mo Yuxin sighed and looked at Qi Nian seriously, and said, "Miss Qi, believe it or not, I really have a girlfriend, and my girlfriend lives in the dormitory building behind me, her name is Su Yubing , I really, really love her. I love her so much that I miss her ten thousand times every minute. I can’t live without her. I never thought of liking someone else in my life. We have a four-month-old daughter, I I also love my daughter very much and will not leave her, Miss Qi really don’t waste time on me, if you don’t believe me, you can take a look at the screen saver of my mobile phone, this is my daughter.” Mo Yuxin made up half of the truth

    , He also showed Qi Nian the photo of Zai Zai, and even said that he couldn't live without the heroine, so he hoped that Qi Nian could trust her a little and not fall into her trap.     Qi Nian was also stunned. I didn't expect Mo Yuxin to speak so clearly. This is not much different from a direct rejection. Not only was she disappointed, but she also felt ashamed. She had told her before. , but she shamelessly chased him to his school, causing him to say a lot of explanations.

    Qi Nian's eyes were a little red, he endured the embarrassment, looked at Mo Yuxin and said, "I'm sorry, you have already told me euphemistically before, and I still have to come to you, I understand now, don't worry, I I won't come here again in the future, I wish you and your girlfriend happiness, and I won't delay you." After Qi Nian finished speaking, she hurriedly turned around and walked away, she was afraid that she would cry in front of Mo Yuxin, and even lost her dignity at the end. There are no more.

    Mo Yuxin also saw that Qi Nian was in a bad mood, but she was telling the truth, and she would only hurt Qi Nian if she kept breaking up. Just as she was about to turn around, she heard Su Yubing's soft voice not far behind her. Cough, Mo Yuxin hurriedly turned around, and then saw Su Yubing staring at her with a half-smile, which made Mo Yuxin a little nervous.

    "Yubing? When did you come down?" Mo Yu felt a little guilty when she asked, and she managed to make a good impression on Su Yubing. If it's all decisive, don't let Su Yubing think that he is fishing for rich women again.     Just when Mo Yuxin was uneasy, Su Yubing raised his eyebrows and asked thoughtfully: "I heard that I can't live without you? Miss me ten thousand times every minute?     " Hou also couldn't stand it anymore, he was going to die, did she hear all the things she said to Qi Nian and Su Yubing just now? She also mixed a few earthy love words in it, and Mo Yuxin's toes were so embarrassing that she could tap the ground. She just wants to leave this world now, which is too outrageous.     Mo Yuxin blushed, and stepped forward to explain: "No, you misunderstood, I said that just to reject her, I don't want to fall in love, I can't delay her, and then I said that, anyway, it's true It's half-spoken..."     Su Yubing looked at Mo Yuxin's blushing way of explaining to her, and the depression in his heart because of Yan Fangping's matter eased a lot, and he felt that Mo Yuxin's shy look Interesting, I can't help but want to tease Mo Yuxin more, "Didn't you say that you miss me? You still miss me ten thousand times every minute?"