Chapter 181 - 190

_
Chapter 181

    Seeing that Su Yubing woke up, Mo Yuxin pulled Zai Zai back into her arms, and said with a light smile, "Did you bother?"

    Su Yubing rubbed his eyes and said with a smile, "You two What are you doing so early?"

    "Coax my little moon, I finally stopped being angry." Mo Yuxin hugged Zai Zai and kissed Zai Zai's face.

    Zai Zai happily rubbed against his mother's arms, "Mommy~ play! Climb~"

    Mo Yuxin smiled lightly and responded to Zai Zai: "Okay, I will play with my little villain."

    Saying that, Mo Yuxin put Zai Zai on the bed, and even patted Zai Zai's little butt.

    Zai Zai crawled forward with his little butt twisting and twisting, and after crawling a certain distance, he was dragged back by his own mommy with his short legs, making Zai Zai "giggle" amusedly.     Su Yubing looked at one big and one small suspiciously, "What new game

    did you guys discover?"

Alright." Mo Yuxin said with a light smile.

    Su Yubing smiled and buried herself in the quilt watching one big and one small rolling around on the bed. Her alpha had only been gone for a few days, and she and Zai Zai missed her so much.

    Mo Yu Xin tugged Zai Zai's short legs to play with Zai Zai for a while, then lay on the bed, holding Zai Zai in her arms to play.

    Zai Zai is lying comfortably in her mommy's arms, playing with the piglet in her hand, rubbing against her from time to time and acting like a baby. She hasn't seen mommy for almost a week, so of course she has to cling to mommy!

    Zai Zai didn't notice the resentful look in his mother's eyes at all, and lay all over Mo Yu's arms, occupying Su Yubing's place.

    Su Yubing looked at Mo Yuxin with some aggrieved eyes, and then at the cub in Mo Yuxin's arms.

    Mo Yuxin seemed to understand what her wife meant, she also wanted to hug her, but now her arms were occupied by the little guy, and the little guy finally stopped being angry with her, of course she had to put The little guy is done.

    Seeing her mother looking at her, Zai Zai waved the little pink pig in her hand at her mother, then lay on Mo Yu's chest and shook her short legs.

    Mo Yuxin coaxed Zai Zai to play for a while, kissed Zai Zai's small face and said: "It's past seven o'clock, Mommy will take you to wash and eat, okay?" "

    Okay~" Zai Zai is very cute In response, she leaned into Mo Yuxin's arms in a good mood, waiting for Mo Yuxin to wash her face.

    Mo Yuxin hugged Zai Zai, let Zai Zai's short legs prop up on the washbasin, hugged Zai Zai from behind, and washed Zai Zai's face with warm water on the other hand.

    Zai Zai was very contentedly waiting for his mommy's service. During the period, he tried to stretch out his little hand to reach the water in the washbasin to play, but was stopped by Mo Yu's quick-sightedness.

    She chuckled and held Zai Zai in her arms, "Little villain still wants to play with water while I'm not paying attention? Don't you know?"

    "Dao~" Zai Zai answered with a little milk voice.

    "Come and open your mouth a little wider for Mommy, just like you usually eat." Mo Yuxin instructed Zai Zai.

    Zai Zai opened his mouth wide, and Mo Yuxin brushed Zai Zai's milk teeth with a small toothbrush, and then carried Zai Zai downstairs to have breakfast.