Chapter 171 - 180

_
Chapter 171

    In September, with Mingtang's help, Xu Zefeng was sentenced to life in prison. Even if he performed well in prison, no matter how his sentence was reduced, he would have to spend at least 20 years in prison.

    Mo Yuxin also let go of a big stone in her heart. She, Su Yubing, and Zai Zai also moved to live in the villa area, and Zhao Yingzhi and Mo Wenyin also moved here.

    Zhao Yingzhi just felt like a dream, she didn't even dare to think about the villa on the fourth floor, she stood in the hall for a while and forgot to go inside.

    Mo Yuxin took Zhao Yingzhi's luggage with a smile, and said, "I'll help you carry it. You and Yinyin's room is on the left side of the second floor, and Yubing's room is on the right side. One side of the third floor is the office area, and the other side is for preparations." Make a toy room for Zai Zai, the top floor is a fitness area and leisure area, with a home theater and fitness equipment, I will show you first." "Okay, okay." Zhao Yingzhi couldn't close her mouth with a smile,

    and Mo Wen Yin and I went around the villa area together.

    Su Yubing had already left for the company, so only Mo Yuxin and a few staff members were at home.

    "Mom, Yu Bing and I hired a few people to help clean up the house. Aunt Li is still in charge of coaxing Little Moon, Aunt Zhao is in charge of cooking in the kitchen, Xiao Hao is in charge of cleaning the villa, Chao Yang is in charge of cleaning the yard and For the flowers and plants in the courtyard, Uncle Liu is the driver at home. Mom, Yinyin, if you go out, just tell Uncle Liu directly. As for Zheng Bin, I hired a bodyguard for the family. Our family is different now. It’s good to have someone to take care of you if something goes wrong.” Mo Yuxin introduced several staff members at home to her mother and sister.

    After hearing this, Zhao Yingzhi felt something was wrong, and asked Mo Yuxin: "Someone has done it, why should I?"

    Mo Yuxin was amused, "You don't have to do anything, just stay and enjoy

    yourself ." A person who can’t be idle, but hearing her daughter say this, she is still very happy. Living in such a big house and living such a life is something she never dared to think about before, but she didn’t expect it to come true now, "Yue Xin , you are really promising, mom is really happy for you."

    "I can rest assured that you and your sister can have a good life." Mo Yuxin smiled and said, "Go back to your room and tidy up first. Dinner will be served soon, and Aunt Zhao will call us."

    After all, it’s a big family living together and being lively, even the cubs are very excited today, Mo Yuxin didn’t have lunch with everyone, but took the meal prepared by Aunt Zhao to the Su Group to find Su Yubing .

    In the past few months, Su Yubing had just accepted the company, so he was so busy that he forgot to eat lunch. Mo Yuxin would go to Su Yubing's company to deliver meals to Su Yubing as long as he had nothing to do.

    When she arrived with the food, she saw that Su Yubing was still busy, and she didn't even know that she came in. Mo Yuxin told Su Yubing's secretary, Chu Yu, to leave them alone and closed the door to Su Yubing. Walking to Bing's desk, he stretched out his hand and tapped the desk lightly a few times before he caught Su Yubing's attention.

    Mo Yuxin raised her eyebrows and asked, "Chairman Su, is he planning to skip lunch again? What did I tell you last time? If I catch you again, I will punish you severely."

    Su Yubing saw that his alpha had come over, the smile on his face never went down, and he said softly: "I haven't forgotten to eat lunch, and I'm going to ask Chu Yu to help me prepare the document after signing this document." No, you are not allowed to punish me."