Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    At that time, she didn't even have medical expenses, and Fu Zhitao helped her pay for the emergency treatment. She still hasn't been able to pay back the money. Part-time jobs, studies, and babies made her breathless, and her body was in trouble. It's always uncomfortable, but I can only bear it. She can't fall down yet, and the baby hasn't grown up yet.

    How could she change her view of that scumbag Mo Yuxin just because of this incident? Where was she when she was dying of pain? Where was she when the baby whimpered uncomfortably?

    Go to sleep, don't fall into the trap again because of the scum's momentary mercy, you are no longer the ignorant you, and there is nothing that can be fooled by her, Su Yubing warned himself in his heart.     Su Yubing got up after only four hours of sleep. She hurried back to the dormitory at 7:00, stayed with the baby for a while, fed the baby, and went to work part-time at a milk tea shop at 9:00. I haven't saved enough for the accommodation fee, Su Yubing thought it would be a little bit more if he had time to earn more money.     Su Yubing came back in a hurry in the morning, didn't eat at all, and he didn't know if it was because the wine was sold until three o'clock in the morning, so he was still a little dazed until now, but although the milk tea shop was busy with work, But fortunately, it was daytime, and it was much easier than going to a bar to sell alcohol. After all, in a bar, people had to be scrutinized, and maybe they would be targeted by some hooligans and gangsters.     Su Yubing's body often has this kind of situation these days. She thinks it's because of staying up too late and not being able to sleep well. There is no need to go to the hospital for an examination. Besides, going to the hospital for an examination will cost a lot of money. She and the baby didn't have much money.     Su Yubing asked Fu Zhitao and the others to help look after the baby, washed up and hurried to the milk tea shop by bus.     Mo Yuxin also woke up at this moment. She was thinking about giving the school a big gift today, so she was in a particularly good mood. She called the lawyer early in the morning, and they were still getting information. The day will be brought against exactly those people.     Mo Yuxin was about to call Xining Consulting, when the pages in her mind flickered and stopped at a page. With the experience of last time, Mo Yuxin probably knew that it should be the heroine Su Yubing. What happened again.

    What was written on the page happened to be that the heroine Su Yubing passed out directly in the milk tea shop because of long hours of fatigue work, lack of sleep, low blood sugar, and even some malnutrition.     Mo Yu thought for a while, since the book in her head deliberately made her read this page, it should be that this incident is about to happen, she hurriedly changed into light clothes, took her mobile phone and went out.     "Why did you go to Mo Yuxin? In such a hurry?" Li Xinjie got up from her bed and asked.     "I don't know. I didn't hear what she said, but I guess she was in a hurry. Look, she left without any makeup on." Jiang Qian replied.     From ignoring Mo Yuxin, the people in the dormitory gradually began to pay attention to Mo Yuxin again. Although everyone didn't say anything, they actually stopped ignoring Mo Yuxin like before.     Mo Yuxin went out and took a taxi to the milk tea shop where Su Yubing worked. It was only half past nine when she arrived, and there were not many people in the milk tea shop. Su Yubing was at the counter talking to two other The clerk is busy making milk tea.     Mo Yuxin went to the front desk to order a glass of milk, but she couldn't go there to persuade Su Yubing to stop and stop doing it, and she would faint. She wouldn't believe anyone, let alone Su Yubing's misunderstanding of herself. It is even more impossible to believe what I say, I will only feel that I am playing some other bad idea.     In this way, Mo Yuxin can only order a drink and wait here. It is best that Su Yubing is fine. If there is anything, she can help as soon as possible. There are so many lords and babies, but being able to fall into the arms of five or six other rich women is really not something that humans can do.     Mo Yu was afraid that the phone would run out of battery while playing, so she didn't dare to look at the phone too much, so she looked at Su Yubing when she had nothing to do.     Su Yubing has a slender figure and looks good, with a slender waist and long legs, coupled with a delicate face, she is indeed considered top-notch and good-looking in Omega. Su Yubing should be without makeup, Mo Yuxin Looking at her from a distance, she felt that her face was a little pale, and there were some dark circles under her eyes.