Chapter 46

Chapter 46 (add more)

    On the other hand, the school and Yan Fangping’s family also received calls from the police one after another. The school didn’t care. After all, Yan Fangping had been fired a long time ago. He was working in the cafeteria as a temporary worker, and he didn’t have a contract. Strictly speaking, he wasn’t considered a school. As for the staff in the canteen, the school canteen simply dismissed Yan Fangping.

    On the contrary, Yan Fangping's family was greatly shaken by this incident.

    The police station called Yan Fangping’s home, and a woman’s voice answered the phone. The policeman in charge of notifying Yan Fangping’s home said, “Hello, is this Yan Fangping’s mother? I am a policeman from the Xining City Public Security Bureau. He Now he is being detained by the Public Security Bureau of Xining City, let’s notify his family.”

    The woman on the phone was obviously stunned, and hurriedly said: “You are talking nonsense, my son has been the most honest since he was a child, and he has always been good at learning. How can you get into the Public Security Bureau if you are both excellent? You must be a liar, right? I can still believe you if you say something else. How can such an honest person like my son get into the Public Security Bureau?" The policeman said helplessly     . Said: "We are routinely notifying family members. You can check to see if my phone number is that of the Xining City Public Security Bureau. This can be found on the Internet. To inform you is to tell you that Yan Fangping is suspected of attempted murder. The process will be sentenced, and family members can come to visit."     Yan Fangping's mother, Liu Yunmei, hung up the phone in a panic, and she still feels that the call just now was a scam, after all, in her eyes, her son is the most honest.     The more she thought about it, the more she felt that something was wrong. Liu Yunmei called her son to verify her thoughts, but no one answered the phone. Now she panicked and called the school's academic affairs office.     She didn't have Yan Fangping's cell phone number, so she could only tell the Academic Affairs Office that Yan Fangping is a student in Finance Class 312, and then asked the Academic Affairs Office to find out the instructor's cell phone number, and soon the Academic Affairs Office gave Yan Fangping's mother a string of numbers .     Liu Yunmei pressed the string of numbers with anxiety, and Yang Mingming, Yan Fangping's former mentor, picked up the phone after a while.

    "Hello, I'm the instructor of class 312, right? I'm Yan Fangping's mother." Liu Yunmei first introduced herself.

    Yang Mingming said with some doubts: "Yan Fangping? He has been expelled from our school. He has nothing to do with our school.

    " What? Did you make a mistake?" Yan Fangping's parents are both ordinary working-income families, and they lived frugally so that their children could study well at Xining University. When they heard that their son had been expelled, Liu Yunmei burst into tears. .

    Yang Mingming explained: "Yan Fangping seriously injured and insulted his classmates in the school forum, not only was he expelled from school, but later he wanted to beat people in public, and he was taken away by the police. I don't know, because he has already been expelled, so it has nothing to do with the school at all, if you want to know more, I suggest you ask the police station, they should be more clear." After hanging up the phone, Liu Yunmei only thought     God She was about to collapse. She first called Yan Fangping's father, Yan Dechao, and called Yan Fangping's cell phone number over and over again, but no one answered. Finally, Liu Yunmei had to face the fact that her son was detained.     In desperation, she and Yan Fangping's father chartered a car and drove from the next city to Xining overnight, and saw her son in the detention center the next day.     Yan Fangping squatted in the detention center for a few days, and hated Su Yubing and Mo Yuxin even more in his heart. He thought that after going out, he would take a knife and go to the two of them to fight for his life. Anyway, his life had been ruined. Don't think about it.     Just as one thought after another flashed through his mind, Officer Zhao, who was in charge of the matter, had already told Yan Fangping's parents about how Yan Fangping entered the detention center three times.     Liu Yunmei burst into tears, unable to believe that what the police said was true, that her son dared to stab someone with a knife.     After the two calmed down for a long time, police officer Zhao took them to meet Yan Fangping.     Yan Fangping was surprised when he heard that someone came to see him. After all, he did not tell his parents what happened recently. The moment he saw his parents, his whole body collapsed.