Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    The smile on Yan Fangping’s face couldn’t hold back anymore. The school’s anonymous forum has always been anonymous, and even if there was a quarrel, the school would ignore it most of the time. It was really annoying by the students, so I reluctantly set up a forum. Yan Fangping did not expect that the police would come this time to warn and punish the students who caused trouble.

    "What did you say? Why did the police come here? Aren't the anonymous forums always swearing like that? How could the police come?" Yan Fangping tried to keep his tone as calm as possible, sounding like he was chatting.

    "It should be Mo Yuxin who called the police. I saw her waiting for the police at the gate of the school. Oh, by the way, Su Yubing is beside her." The roommate happened to pass by, but she could see it clearly.     When Yan Fangping heard that Su Yubing was by Mo Yuxin's side, his teeth were about to be gritted, so Mo Yuxin is so good? I have already dumped her once, Su Yubing is still rushing to post, but he refuses to look at himself a few more times, Yan Fangping's eyes are about to spit fire.     This startled his roommate, "Yan Fangping, what are you doing? Fuck, don't look at me like that, it's scary.     " I have a relationship with that kind of scum in my heart." Yan Fangping quickly regained his senses, and put away the expression on his face.     The roommate said while changing her shoes: "Who knows, the main reason is that Mo Yuxin looks good. Speaking of which, the makeup Mo Yuxin put on today seems to be different from her previous ones. Anyway, I think she looks better, so I can't blame her. Those Omegas are fascinated, and I watched them a few more times."     Mo Yuxin didn't know who caused them, and the follow-up matter would be followed up by a lawyer, including the follow-up prosecution. She has already bought it now. I bought my laptop, and went to a physical store that sells live broadcast equipment to buy all the things for live broadcast.     There were several bags of things, big and small. Mo Yuxin took a taxi back to school, but the uncle at the school gate had to ask him to register the license plate number. Drive to the dormitory downstairs.     Mo Yuxin went back to the dormitory with two big bags under the scrutinizing eyes of many alphas in the building.

    Seeing that Mo Yuxin was back, Jiang Qian wanted to ask how the situation was going, but her relationship with Mo Yuxin was really not good, and she didn't want to lose face and talk to Mo Yuxin first, so she could only keep teasing herself Things on the table made a little noise, making Mo Yuxin notice her side.

    Mo Yuxin put down the two big bags, and then said to several roommates: "Just now the police and the school leaders have passed by. The school leaders want to make a major incident smaller and punish the students who speak radically. The police also mean it." The focus is on adjustment and education, but I just communicated with the lawyer, and I will sue those who speak too much and demand compensation from those people, Jiang Qian thank you for your help." Jiang Qian heard Mo Yuxin and explained the situation as she wished

    . I said it again, and said a little awkwardly: "No, don't get close to me. By the way, what are those two big bags you bought?"     Mo Yuxin smiled and said while tidying up things: "It's for live broadcasting. Now that I have a baby, I have to work hard to earn money for milk powder. It is too hard for Yubing to take care of the baby alone, and I will take care of the baby with her in the future." Chen Ge's ears perked up when he heard the live broadcast, and     said Feeling embarrassed, she quite likes to watch beautiful women live in the live broadcast, "Live broadcast? Can you do it? I see that the anchor is singing or performing, will you?" Mo Yuxin smiled at Chen Ge and     said : "Based on my face, I should be fine, right?"     Chen Ge nodded subconsciously. After all, not talking about character, Mo Yuxin is really good-looking, not worse than those Internet celebrity anchors on the Internet.     Seeing that Chen Ge agreed with Mo Yuxin, Jiang Qian immediately pushed Chen Ge, glared at her and said, "Chen Ge, I can't see it, you still have such a deep research on female anchors?" Chen Ge immediately came back to his     senses Er came and waved his hand: "No, no, I just brushed up on the short video software a few times, so I don't know much about it, and Mo Yuxin, good-looking doesn't necessarily mean that the live broadcast is popular. Don’t say anything there, definitely not.”     Mo Yuxin smiled: “I’ve already thought about what to broadcast live, and everyone is welcome to come and join us when the time comes.”