Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Su Haochu didn't expect that Mo Yuxin, a scumbag, would have the guts to stare back, and even pretended not to know him. Suddenly, he became angry, pointed at Mo Yuxin and said cruelly, "Mo Yuxin, just wait for me."

    Although he didn't look for Su Yubing again after that time, he also knew that his sister was dumped by this scumbag, so he hated Mo Yuxin even more. In his opinion, his sister is so good that an Omega can fall in love with Mo Yubing. Yuxin is Mo Yuxin's blessing. She never thought that this scumbag would dare to dump her sister, and this scumbag is still trying to get under her nose. She Mo Yuxin wants to make a name for herself in the jade world, then You have to ask him first.

    Mo Yuxin was scolded inexplicably, she blamed Yuan, even the people around her, and she didn't know this person, why did she give him good looks?

    "Oh, okay, then I'll wait for President Su's advice." Mo Yuxin looked back.

    The fury on Su Haochu's face continued unabated. Seeing that the two of them were about to fight, Zhou Hao hurriedly pulled Mo Yuxin aside, "I'll introduce you to Yuxin." When the two left, Zhou Hao was

    slow He asked Mo Yuxin in a voice: "Yuxin, you two really have no holidays? Su Haochu is usually a gentleman, and he usually doesn't get angry for no reason." "How do I know what's wrong with him? How rich is he? When I become a rich

    woman Yes." Mo Yu muttered a few words unconvinced.

    "Okay, okay, let's not waste time, I'll introduce you after I leave." Zhou Hao brought Mo Yuxin to Liu Qingxue's side again, Wei Shiqi and the others were also there, and several people gathered together What are you talking about.

    Zhou Hao came over and introduced to everyone: "This is Mo Yuxin, the sculptor of the two jade ornaments just now, and also my friend, Yuxin, the business of Ms. Liu's family is also related to jade, although Mr. Wei and Mr. Wang's family It does not do jade business, but it is also the leader of other industries in our Xining City."

    Mo Yuxin nodded, and before he could speak, Wei Shiqi spoke first, "Brother Zhou is away, we know each other, this is my sister, we have a good relationship, right, Wang Haibo?" "Yes, yes, this

    is We two big sisters, we both know each other so there is no need to introduce." Wang Haibo smiled and nodded in response.

    Mo Yuxin only felt a headache. Could there be a few normal rich second generations in Xining City? After thinking about it, she knew that Zhou Hao and Qi Nian were normal people, and she didn't want to know each other anymore.

    Zhou Hao was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect Mo Yuxin to know Wei Shiqi and the others, so he looked at Mo Yuxin suspiciously.

    "It turns out that the sculptor is Ms. Mo. It's a pleasure to meet you. I also like your works very much. I hope we will have the opportunity to cooperate in the future." Liu Qingxue said with a smile.

    "Okay, I look forward to cooperating with Ms. Liu." Mo Yuxin also said a few compliments, after all, she didn't reach out to hit the smiling face.

    Seeing that Mo Yuxin and the others were talking here, Qi Nian also came over, smiled at Mo Yuxin and said, "At first I liked that decoration quite a bit, but it's a pity I didn't get a picture of it."

    Mo Yuxin smiled and said: "In the future, if Ms. Qi finds suitable jade, I can also help to carve it." "

    Okay."

    After exchanging business with this group of people for a while, Zhou Hao had something to chat with others, and Mo Yu's heart was cleared up, and she sat down. He drank a glass of orange juice and sat on the sofa beside him to rest.