Chapter 28

Chapter 28 (add more)

    The person who held Yan Fangping was Mo Yuxin who had already stood up. With a push and a pull, she threw Yan Fangping out skillfully, and fell to the ground. Mo Yuxin blocked Su Yubing's mouth by herself Row seats to prevent Yan Fangping from rushing in.

    Mo Yuxin stood there looking at Yan Fangping, and said with a sneer, "The matter between me and Su Yubing is a matter between the two of us, it's not your turn to intervene, and you still want Su Yubing to see you? What kind of thing are you yourself? Do you only dare to frame other people’s maggots in the gutter? You still have paranoia, laugh to death, a person like you, whoever sees you, has to stay away, right?” “Mo

    Yuxin Damn it, I'm fighting with you." Yan Fangping was about to get up to catch Mo Yuxin, but was kicked to the ground by Mo Yuxin.

    Seeing the commotion over there, the leader couldn't sit still, "Where's the security department? Hurry up and get that Yan Fangping under control first, that student has a violent tendency, and call the police, let the police come and deal with it.

    " After receiving the dean's instruction, several male betas quickly held Yan Fangping down and took him to the security department to wait for the police.

    The chief of the security department said to Mo Yuxin and Su Yubing, these two students, we have called the police just now, since the student just pointed at the two of you, you should also report the situation to the police together .

    "Good teacher, we will definitely cooperate." Mo Yuxin and the chief of the security department finished talking, then looked at Su Yubing, "Yubing, how are you? Let's go there together."     Su Yubing just now After recovering from the fright just now, she was shocked for a long time when she heard that the person who posted the post was Yan Fangping. Later, the way Yan Fangping rushed towards her with red eyes really made Su Yubing a little scared. He was caught by Yan Fangping just now, thinking about how Yan Fangping lost control just now, Su Yubing still feels a little cold when he thinks about it now.     She quickly came back to her senses and said to Mo Yuxin, "Okay, let's go there together."

    Mo Yuxin nodded, seeing Su Yubing following, she took a step by herself, but Su Yubing's expression was very indifferent along the way, and with the exception of Yan Fangping just now, Mo Yu thought to herself Seeing that Su Yubing should not be in the mood to talk at the moment, the two walked to the security department in silence.

    The security department is still at the administrative building, and there is still a certain distance from the auditorium. When the two people walked over, the police had already arrived. The policeman who came happened to be the policeman who handled the forum. Police, seeing that Mo Yuxin was obviously taken aback, smiled and said, "It's you again?"     "I'm here to testify, but it's actually because of the forum. I was anxious to hurt classmate Su Yubing, and then I stood in front of Yubing, and then the people from the security department controlled Yan Fangping, and I thought he might have violent tendencies." Mo Yuxin explained.     "Mo Yuxin, I fought with you. Are you looking for the police? You have the guts not to look for the police." Yan Fangping was still in a state of madness at the moment. The police had no choice but to handcuff him first.     "The police dare to act like this when they come. It seems that they are really inclined to violence." The old policeman was thoughtful.     "That's right, he was the one who suddenly wanted to attack Su Yubing in the auditorium. I did it in self-defense to protect Su Yubing. You can watch the surveillance when it's over," Mo Yuxin said.     "That's okay, you guys make a statement one by one first, and the section chief and I went to check the surveillance at that time. If the situation is true, it is a public disturbance of public order. I will take them away and detain them for a few days. By the way, the forum Make a knot with him too." The old policeman ordered.     After hearing about the detention and handcuffs on his hands, Yan Fangping was scared again. His legs were still shaking when he sat on the chair.     The two auxiliary police took things to record there, and soon the old policeman came out, asked the auxiliary police to record the records, and took Yan Fangping away. Before leaving, Yan Fangping glared at Mo Yu with vicious eyes Xin and Su Yubing.