Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    It's not that Zhao Yingzhi is cruel, but she knows very well that if she is gone, her daughter's life will be even more difficult than her death, and no one will care about her daughter anymore.

    Until the mother and younger sister were gone, the original body never came back, and the funeral was finally done with donations from the villagers. Fortunately, the original owner of the book also got what he deserved.

    Mo Yuxin looked at the little girl in front of her, and once again lamented that the original body was in the midst of blessings but did not know the blessings, such a good sister can be cruel.

    Mo Wenyin saw that Mo Yuxin kept looking at her, wiped her mouth with a tissue and asked, "Sister, is there something on my face? Why do you keep looking at me like this?" "It's okay, I haven't seen you for a long

    time I want to take a good look at you." Mo Yuxin said with a smile.

    The little girl blushed at Mo Yuxin's words, and buried her head to make dinner quickly.

    Mo Yuxin looked at the little girl and thought for a while and said, "By the way, Yinyin, don't go to that job at night, it's already late when you get off work from the restaurant, and it's already past 12 o'clock when you go back from the barbecue stand. There is a construction site nearby, so it’s not safe."

    Mo Wenyin was very happy to see her sister caring about her, she smiled and said, "It's okay, I have been working for a long time, this way I can earn more money, and the owner of the barbecue stall It's pretty good too."

    Mo Yuxin sighed, now it's not a question of more money or less money, but that Mo Wenyin's life is in danger at any time when she goes to work there. Thinking of this, the smile on Mo Yuxin's face faded, and she said seriously: " Yinyin, I'm not joking with you, let alone an Omega at night, it's not safe for ordinary girls to be on the street so late, that job must not be done, you are still young, and you will have a lot of them in the future Good days are waiting, I can’t be so risky anymore, the previous things were all my fault, I only know how to take money, I don’t care about how much you have suffered and how much work you have done, but it will not happen in the future, we are a family We can discuss anything together."

    Hearing what her sister said, Mo Wenyin's eyes were red. This was something she had never dared to think about before. She had suffered a lot, but she never told anyone about it. I haven't complained to my mother or sister, and I tried my best to pretend that I was living a good life. Now that Mo Yuxin pointed out, the string in my heart seemed to be broken, and tears flowed out again for a while.

    Mo Yuxin handed the little girl a paper towel to wipe her tears, and said: "In the future, Yinyin will not be wronged, nor will she ignore Yinyin, but Yinyin has to promise me that the barbecue stand will never be done again. It’s too dangerous.”

    Mo Wenyin finally nodded, and wiped away her tears with her hand, “Okay, then I won’t go to the barbecue stall.”

    Mo Yuxin smiled and nodded, she stretched out her hand and pressed a few times. Get off the phone and transfer 20,000 yuan to Mo Wenyin, "Yinyin, I will transfer 20,000 yuan to your card first, so you don't need to save me money, and you don't need to send me any more money later." "Ah

    , Sister, no need, I have money to spend, so you should keep it for yourself." The little girl panicked when she heard that Mo Yuxin had sent her money.

    "No, I have some flowers in my hand. If you ask you to take them, you can take them. We are a family. If you refuse like this, you will really be alienated." Mo Yuxin didn't want the little girl to return the money to her. .